2012/02/10 12:54:23
allhookedup
flying fish
a pontoon hoagie is a sandwich on a whole loaf of italian bread. they have about 7 or 8 different kinds like steak, chicken , belly buster and so on my fav is a strip steak pontoon just like the famous pgh sandwich but bigger and better if going there always go hungry they dont skimp on the food
2012/02/23 12:56:04
allhookedup
walleyekiller may see u at countryside tonight for dinner will give u tips on walleye fishing
2012/02/23 17:22:11
frost

ORIGINAL: fish5000

I didn't notice anyone posting this , but keep in mind , The Lil' Bit DOES NOT accept ANY kind of credit card . Cash only .

Since when? Every time I go to the lil bit I use my card (I was just there one day last week). Been using it for the past few years. Not many places up there don't except them now. Some have a minimum price before you can use a card, but lil bit is not one they except for a $1 candy bar even (sweet tooth acted up while in the boat so I ran across from causeway launch).
2012/02/23 17:51:28
loby
Hit Pymy today! Cold.......stopped at The Country Side restaurant for a bite to eat, along with a HOT cup of coffee! Got to meet Chris, what a pleasure.......not to mention the great food! Will be back for sure!
2012/02/23 18:15:41
whoay

ORIGINAL: loby

Hit Pymy today! Cold.......stopped at The Country Side restaurant for a bite to eat, along with a HOT cup of coffee! Got to meet Joe, what a pleasure.......not to mention the great food! Will be back for sur!

i'll second that one it was my first time there and i will definitly be back great service and the food is very good. Joe it was nice talking to ya.....
2012/02/23 20:52:19
wiggleworm
you guys must have been talking to chris there is no joe except the best cup of joe in the area i stopped there the other morn at 6 am they were not even open yet but he saw me outside and told me to come in and gave me a coffee and i sat and waited to they were ready to cook me something to eat. had the countrybreakfast for 3.99 eggs toast bacon homefries and coffee wow what a deal will be back soon thanks to the great staff at the country side
2012/02/24 17:16:15
loby

ORIGINAL: wiggleworm

you guys must have been talking to chris there is no joe except the best cup of joe in the area i stopped there the other morn at 6 am they were not even open yet but he saw me outside and told me to come in and gave me a coffee and i sat and waited to they were ready to cook me something to eat. had the countrybreakfast for 3.99 eggs toast bacon homefries and coffee wow what a deal will be back soon thanks to the great staff at the country side

You are correct! It was Chris, Joe is my fishing Buddy! Thanks
2012/02/25 07:58:09
WALLEYE18
Love that place!Love the breakfast that is served there.Cannot get enough of the homefries/with sausage gravy!Thank you Countryside for making my trips to Pymatuning extra special.Even if I do not catch any fish it is well worth just stopping and saying Hi and having a good meal.
2012/02/25 09:36:47
Tunapursuit
Have to laugh, my farther in law goes to pymi with me quite a bit and he requires us to have breakfest here before hitting the water. Good food, good people. Tightlines. Ron
2012/02/25 21:14:40
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
What time does the Country Side open?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account