2012/03/12 20:15:04
yokelfish
went to linesville causeway and to espyville causeway yes.caught several perch no good size to them.saw no walleye caught.what is the need to crowd into other people fishing?me and a gd friend of mine were fishing at linesville wtched a guy in waders walk and completely cut off another fisherman to jig over the wall.there should be a law against ignorant fisherman.at that point of time there was only 6 people on the bank both sides.think its still early and water is still to cold.
2012/03/12 21:18:24
SmMouthSeeker
A coworker of mine, who lives in Espyville and who has been fishing up there, said he's been catching eyes up there, but you have to work for them. But perch & crappies are hitting in small numbers.

2012/03/12 21:55:14
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Yokel, not that I condone it, but think this behavior is par for the course at the spillway.
2012/03/12 22:33:39
NWwalleyeHUNTER7
i dont think ill ever fish there haha sounds horrible year after year.
i know sometimes ppl accidently cross your line from time to time and whatnot but id end up getting into a fight with some of the people who think they can do whatever they want
2012/03/13 00:33:57
luckypap
Yokel
I think I talked to you while sitting in the parking lot. You at least stoped to talk when I ask if you got anytrhing, meaning fish. That was my second round around the lake. Didn't see the guys wading for the perch. But did see 1 nice breeder cought and released.
2012/03/13 08:25:12
yokelfish
ya i was chatn with folks fishing.we where fishing pretty early at linesville went over to espyville then finished out back of linesville
2012/03/13 15:23:17
Flying Fish
Idiotic behavior is to be expected when you fish where the idiots fish.
2012/03/13 15:40:30
TastyTrout
As far as I'm concerned there are 3 types of "people" when it comes to fishing at the Spillway.

1. Those who don't mind it and go all the time.

2. Those that know it's idiotic and stay away (myself).

3. Those that complain about it because they want to fish there but aren't willing to put up with the crowd.
2012/03/13 22:46:10
thunderpole
They need to close the wire down imo people are insain no need for a twenty foot rod to fish above people
2012/03/13 22:48:30
TastyTrout

ORIGINAL: thunderpole

They need to close the wire down imo people are insain no need for a twenty foot rod to fish above people

Where do you suggest the border be then? Keeping in mind that to be fair shore fisherman should be included.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account