2012/03/21 22:28:51
PHOTOJIM
 I remember fishing with my dad there in the late 60s and early 70s it was one of his favorite places to fish.  We had some great times and caught a lot of fish. I was from about 8 to 12 in that time and we used to sleep in the open bed of the truck. Dad had Monday and Tuesday off so we had the place to ourselves on summer nights. I still get up there every once in a while and I like to take my son when I can.  I hope when I pass he can remember the great times that you have had with loved ones on the water and he will pass it on to his kids.
 My dad passed away in 1972 when I was 12 and I will never forget the times spent hunting and fishing so to all you dads out there take your kid or a kid fishing to build lasting memories.    Sorry to ramble but those photos brought back both happy and sad memories.
2012/03/23 17:29:15
CAPTAIN HOOK
Glad you guys enjoy the pics..................a few more for viewing.
2012/03/23 20:37:36
Josh7388
Ive thought about fishing there, now i def want to give it a try...i would probably be going down sometime in may to june, i dont want spots, but some techniques and some species i may be able to catch, i will be wading too.
thankyou

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account