2012/03/21 10:16:52
papermouth
walleye, i got it to. i think its funny to here you say thatabout the crappie bug. i remember my first trip to pymy we were setting up camp as we had just gotten there. and Mr Bill walked up and started talking to us and we asked him about the fishing. he said no one is catching anything except these junk fish and showed us a bucket with some crappies in it.he said he was going to keep some to try them to see if they were any good to eat. when we told him thats what we were fishing for he said we were nuts nobody wants these things then he gave us the fish in his bucket. that night we fried up the fish we caught and invited him over for the fish fry. sorry to ramble !!
2012/03/21 16:06:24
walleye taker
Paper

I know he was a good old guy. I miss Tuttle and all the old friends. I have met a lot of people over the years. At one time that was all we fished for was crappie to when the walleye bite slowed way down.

Now I do a day of walleye a day of crappie, or crappie in the morning and walleye in the afternoon try to mix it up a little .

Sure hope you guys can make it up would be nice to see your crew again it is going to be a great year lots of fish can,t wait.

Anyhow hope to see you guys there I am slowly getting ready. Talk to you later.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account