2019/10/18 21:26:28
mopars0
BeenThereDoneThat.
Well Mopar's that sounds really stupid. 🙊

Ohhhhhhh K......... I'm gone.😁
. 👋👋👍😜😜
2019/10/20 23:04:41
treesparrow
  I think I will go fishing a bit tomorrow. Although technically no one can fish tomorrow as it has not happened yet. So after much thought I realize one can only fish today. That is really to bad because after 60 years of fishing I have come to realize that yesterday is the day to fish. They always bite better yesterday. you see after years of complaining about how bad my day of fishing went and being told " they sure were biting yesterday you should have been here then". 
  I guess my only chance of catching fish is to invent a time machine. If I skipped fishing for  a couple years and perfected a time machine I might still be chasing a paradox of still never fishing yesterday. You see even going back a day I would still be technically fishing today. So in reality all them fishermen  and  fisherwoman are full of it. They all caught their fish today- yesterday. I need some rest, Doctor where's my pills. 
  After reading what I just wrote I need to go fishin. 
2019/10/20 23:43:01
BeenThereDoneThat.
Heck.... sounds logical to me.

But I think instead of going back in time, because the day your going to will never be yesterday. So go forward in time, to the day before yesterday then you can go fishing tomorrow.

Not hard to figure that out, while sitting here, in basket weaving class.

Let us know how they 'were' biting.🙈
2019/10/22 10:25:52
treesparrow
Did not get to go fishing yesterday. Poor me, domestic obligations got out of hand. All those fish I was going to catch *yesterday* got a stay of dinner with the treesparrow's. Ya all know I would of caught them "yesterday", its just a given.
2019/10/25 11:47:57
crappiefisher
2019/10/25 12:07:04
BeenThereDoneThat.
I got it figured out🎃

Go fishing today but don't say anything until tomorrow which would mean 'ya was here yesterday'. BrILLIaNT ...... now if only I could convince those, stupid fish.👻
2019/10/25 22:21:36
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
treesparrow
  I think I will go fishing a bit tomorrow. Although technically no one can fish tomorrow as it has not happened yet. So after much thought I realize one can only fish today. That is really to bad because after 60 years of fishing I have come to realize that yesterday is the day to fish. They always bite better yesterday. you see after years of complaining about how bad my day of fishing went and being told " they sure were biting yesterday you should have been here then". 
  I guess my only chance of catching fish is to invent a time machine. If I skipped fishing for  a couple years and perfected a time machine I might still be chasing a paradox of still never fishing yesterday. You see even going back a day I would still be technically fishing today. So in reality all them fishermen  and  fisherwoman are full of it. They all caught their fish today- yesterday. I need some rest, Doctor where's my pills. 
  After reading what I just wrote I need to go fishin. 

I lol'd....nice post treesparrow

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account