2019/08/19 10:20:43
BeenThereDoneThat.
CAPTAIN HOOK
Seems all my life I fight water around the house and bugs outside.....it's never ending !

From your pictures Cap. it seems you been on or in, the water all your life. Much more fun then fighting it around the house, I must say.

Good times & many more tight lines.
2019/08/19 11:11:39
Lucky13
I do sleep sometimes.  And it is 2B that stays up with the ghouls.

Was I correct in sensing a possible set up there? 
2019/08/19 12:26:57
BeenThereDoneThat.
😊 Who me.... set up? 😏

Good times neighbor.
2019/08/19 12:29:09
Lucky13
Tru Dat!
2019/08/19 20:29:11
EMitch
French drains seems to be what we're doin' this summer. Took a weeks vacation week before last and started out to put in one new gutter drain and a field drain, but then..... She who must be obeyed got involved, (somethin' about a little water comin' throught the basement wall), and $3200 dollars later, I've got a new French drain along the back wall and side wall of the house, with piping runnin' clear down through the yard. Also got the new gutter drains in and provision to put another downspout in the middle of the back wall, as it's about 60' long and had to run to the ends of the house to exit. Now most of the yard is clay mud. 50 lbs. of grass seed, ($150), and 7 bales of straw at $7.00 ea. Had to cover the clay for when it pours 'cause we have two Great Danes, and we can't live with them comin' in the house 3 or 4 times a day with those big muddy feet. Went to rinse out my coffee cup at the kitchen sink before leavin' for work this morning, and out in my yard were 3 full grown hen turkeys and I counted 13 poults, just munchin' my grass seed as fast as they could. I thought about sicin' Mariah on them, but knowin' her she'd catch one of them, so I went out to shoo them away. They were in no hurry to leave at all.
2019/08/20 09:18:18
BeenThereDoneThat.
emitch I'm learnin, the water table is so high in these parts, dig a french drain too deep and you're in trouble. 😳
2019/08/22 11:03:14
CAPTAIN HOOK

Rain might help these ! Pa's farmers new crop ......bye bye corn !

2019/08/30 09:44:14
BeenThereDoneThat.
Fixin to be a gorgeous holiday weekend at Pymatuning State Park, here in the Keystone State.🌞🌤

Sure is gonna suck for people in Florida, 🌀 Not lookin toooo good, for the folks in the Sunshine State.🌧🌩 Thoughts and prayer for those in the path of "Dorian".

Be safe everyone and have a good Labor Day weekend...... we earned it.🍻🍻🍻
2019/09/01 11:08:19
BeenThereDoneThat.
umm....🤔 ↪🌞↪🌤↪🌦↪🌧↪🌩↪😡↪Stupid NWS
2019/09/01 16:48:41
BeenThereDoneThat.
Dam it....... errr, darn it!!

BeenThereDoneThat.

Just returned from Kinsman where it was raining cats & dogs.

Filled the Mopar with gasoline (2.469 per gal) at the Marathon then stopped at the Dairy Oasis where we enjoyed burgers, fries & chili dog. Spent a few bucks at the Dollar General and Ace too.

Definitely worth the trip all the way around.

Except for the stupid rain. 😡

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account