2019/07/08 08:25:52
DarDys
We went to the Keys for 17 years in a row during the last week of June — right into the heat and humidity of it. Why?

Tarpon migration.

It rained most of the day here yesterday and that means grass was a growing. Wednesday looks like the weather window to mow. Unfortunately, it will need to be a marathon mowing session with about 9 acres to do (I try to do the yard once per week and the two orchard areas once every 3 weeks, but sometimes the weather does not cooperate).
2019/07/08 11:16:58
BeenThereDoneThat.
We would like to tour the Keys sometime in the near future. Problem is, finding an RV Park that has weekly sights not charging arm & leg rates .

Mercy... sum them places do git 😵 'pensive during the "Snowbird" migration.

I hear ya on the mowing. Use to take me 1 3/4 hours just to mow the front and back yards. Trimming added another 45 minutes, pending trimming the ditch line. (another hour)

Then there was the soft spots, from too much rain, creating more time getting the mower unstuck.😡

Today the entire project requires 30 minutes tops, making for a very a happy camper. 😁

Beautiful day here in my (new) piece of Penn's Woods. Lots of boats passing by on their way to a launch. BlueBird Day with the temps in the low 80s and not much humidity.
2019/07/11 15:52:09
BeenThereDoneThat.

😵 At 302 PM EDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to slow
moving thunderstorms moving into western Crawford County. Between
two and three inches of rain can be expected with these storms
between 3 and 430pm. This will cause minor flooding in the
advisory area.

* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Meadville, Linesville, Harmonsburg, Pymatuning North, Pymatuning
Central, Saegertown, Conneautville, Conneaut Lake, Springboro,
Conneaut Lakeshore, Geneva and Hartstown.

😳 The weather dude hit it on the head. Right now the proverbial rock is being piszed on by the proverbial cow.

GOOD GRIEF.... 😳
2019/07/11 16:09:58
BeenThereDoneThat.
Couple of pics of my new found stream which once was a road . Row row row your yak gently down the road.🙃

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Attachment(s)

2019/07/11 17:05:43
BeenThereDoneThat.
That sucks about the garden Crappie. 

We've dried out and it looks like we've seen the end of that deluge.
2019/07/11 17:31:19
Walleye jigs
B.T. any idea when you plan to stock ?
2019/07/11 19:04:13
crappiefisher
Told him to anchor all the boats & his new pontoon  LOL.   crappy    Looking to buy a place in Kennerdell not far from the river & wild trout stream across the street 

2019/07/11 19:37:58
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Wow crappie!! Won't have to water the 'maters for a while!
2019/07/11 19:52:20
crappiefisher
 That's what he gets, it is on the old Erie Canal between Conneaut Lake & Linesville SMH, Lol. Nice place for a fishinin' cabin though.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account