2019/06/17 20:59:23
CAPTAIN HOOK
 This is getting old around here ......weeks of high water now even higher .

Shenango lake the Star marina near Tara ...we had a picnic under that shelter a month ago !
2019/06/17 21:46:18
pensfan1
It's not going to take too much more until Shuey has water in the shop. It was up to the brick wall in the back earlier today. Everything is so raging. Not to mention the garden is like a swamp. Heck I should have planted rice. Looks like no relief anytime soon either.
2019/06/17 22:50:27
BeenThereDoneThat.
Can yinz imagine what Sharon and other towns down stream might be going through right now, had Shenango River Lake not been created?

https://images.app.goo.gl/8qQDXEdeqeKSLy6D9
2019/06/19 16:18:34
CAPTAIN HOOK
Today even worse !

9 ft. above summer pool level !
2019/06/19 19:56:20
BeenThereDoneThat.
Heavy💦 rains tomorrow [correction] "today", all day long. ⚡😵🌩

Saw pics of Tionesta Lake on Erie news last evening. Walkways to boat docks completely underwater. Folks can't walk out to the docks where their boat is tied.

That would suck.
2019/06/19 21:27:59
EMitch
This Saturday past the Allegheny was nearly down to normal pool but still off color. Sunday the rain started again and it was windy, and Monday evening the river was blown out. 2/3 of June gone already and my boat is still in the garage! The neighbor down the way had a couple of loads of lumber delivered. I think he's buildin' an ark!
2019/06/19 21:55:24
BeenThereDoneThat.
[Relocated]
2019/06/19 23:27:52
mopars0
EMitch , yep my boat is still in my garage also . Live in Franklin so I took a ride up to Wilhelm this afternoon after I mowed cause had be beat the rain again , mowed 5 days ago to... anyhow stopped at launch 4 first and water was still clear up the ramp that you back in . At least you could get to the docks but surely would get wet putting in boat and loading back on trailer. Marina just as bad did see some trailers in parking lots not many though, saw only 3 boats on the lake... not for me Weather has to get better right BTDT .... lol
2019/06/19 23:59:03
BeenThereDoneThat.
NOW Mopars, you just stop that right now.  lmao

Hope this ain't a sign of things to come.... will really suck to be around here next winter. [snicker]
2019/06/20 11:02:52
BeenThereDoneThat.
Yowzers!! Looks like we may have dodged the bullet except, it's all passed to our north. LOOK out below!!!

Crickey!!! I was just kidding about Lake Erie coming here.😳

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account