2019/10/23 18:09:05
outasync
How lows the lake john? They start dropping it yet.
2019/10/23 19:42:59
CAPTAIN HOOK
It's lower .....I fished it wading the shore Monday evening ...noticed the difference right away on the shorelines....didn't do any good ...dead ...fished till dark

2019/10/23 19:46:50
BeenThereDoneThat.
Dave it does not appear as though the lake has dropped any to date. There is a few places at Snodgrass where a guy can step off the shoreline riprap and stand at waters edge but I think that's been the norm.

The only thing wrong with this picture is I ain't standing at waters edge with fishing rod in hand needing one more walleye for my limit.🎃

But what a great view and the end to another beautiful day in PA and a lovely night on the Pymy...... (a/k/a; pymie🤗)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2019/10/23 19:51:44
BeenThereDoneThat.
Capt great photos.

Did ya shoot those today? The water was choppy at Snodgrass and the causeway all day today.
2019/10/25 00:08:35
CAPTAIN HOOK
That was Monday or Weds evening ....fished both ....not a bite .   
Lake is down some but nothing bad just a little more shore line exposed .
2019/10/25 10:53:21
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pics sure are nice that's for sure. Sad scenery like that will soon be gone.

Just a few feet of sandy/gravel shoreline was visible, here & there, but there was a stiff breeze blowing straight into Snodgrass pushing the water toward shore, during my visit.

Wind was of the type, a guy could be eating the fishing lure, he just tried casting. 🙈

Keep those pics coming 👍
2019/10/26 10:01:57
BeenThereDoneThat.
Speaking of wind, those who know Pymy (a/k/a;Pymie) know the wind ain't sumthin to take lightly.

🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

422 AM EDT Sat Oct 26 2019

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for north central Ohio, northeast
Ohio, northwest Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania.

.DAY ONE, Today and tonight.

Strong system moves into the area this afternoon and into tonight.
Strong wind gusts in excess of 40 mph may cause isolated power
outages.

=======================================

Not to mention, which is a stupid saying cause it is mentioned but anyways, so much for the local fall foilage.😡

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account