2012/04/02 20:48:25
Bogeyjoker
ORIGINAL: SmMouthSeeker

ORIGINAL: Pachuckles

Thanks Chauncy....Now, that's what I like about this forum. Guys will explain what they're talking about. Very helpful....

I must be invisible or something!!!

Naw...everybody just has you on ignore.

2012/04/02 22:56:56
spechunter
Was wanting to try new water at the lake someone told me try wading at the north end where do i go they it was up past the all night bait store that i couldnt miss it guess what i did can anyone help be more direct please thanks
2012/04/02 23:32:43
The Predator
Hey Chuancy hows that lund running remember we meet up Shenango I have the red lund as well. I'll be heading up Pyma in about a week or so as soon as the weather stabilizes . Hows the fishing been up Shenango I haven't been up in a while .
2012/04/03 08:02:00
Pachuckles

ORIGINAL: SmMouthSeeker

ORIGINAL: Pachuckles

Thanks Chauncy....Now, that's what I like about this forum. Guys will explain what they're talking about. Very helpful....

I must be invisible or something!!!

SmMouthSeeker, I want to beg your most humble pardon for overlooking your post. I deserve 40 lashes with a length of 4 pound test line. All joking aside, thanks, SmMouth.

2012/04/03 09:33:12
chauncy

ORIGINAL: The Predator

Hey Chauncy hows that lund running remember we meet up Shenango I have the red lund as well. I'll be heading up Pyma in about a week or so as soon as the weather stabilizes . Hows the fishing been up Shenango I haven't been up in a while .

Running just fine but trolling motor is in the shop. The bite is very slow on shenango right now but will pick up soon. I'll be up at linesville this weekend myself, trolling motor or not. Use your microspoons.
2012/04/03 21:27:22
JerryS
Chauncy,

Any recommendation on where to buy microspoons other than the $70.00 factory minimum? My internet search came up empty. Any local retailers?

Also could you recommend some of your favorite colors?

Thanks,
Jerry
2012/04/04 09:47:42
Bogeyjoker

ORIGINAL: JerryS

Also could you recommend some of your favorite colors?

Thanks,
Jerry

I've had great luck with green/yellow and green/glow microspoons.
2012/04/04 17:58:57
The Predator
I'm sorry but what are mircospoons, what do they look like
2012/04/04 18:18:25
ICE NUT
Try microspoons.com or betyer yet PM chauncy here on this forum he can help you.
2012/04/04 18:49:49
XtopwaterkingX
Haha seems like they really took off. Used to give ya free baits with even small orders and free shipping over $10. Must be really backed up on orders. They do crush fish. LBF has em i do believe

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account