2012/04/22 22:36:48
Josh7388
i just posted about bowfishing in french creek. But where else would be a good place to ttry to bowfish, Im from Venango near sagertown and cambrigde. I will be wading, no boat...im new to bowfishing just want to try it..any suggestions
2012/04/23 07:09:36
TheBlueLagoon
what is the point of bow fishing? Essentially you are hunting and shooting down large carp/suckers just for the thrill of killing the fish? Do you keep the fish or use them for anything worthwhile? Just wondering>>>
2012/04/23 07:42:41
Mr.Slickfish

Josh...It's a little far from you but presque isle offers some good wading spots for bowfishing.
2012/04/23 07:50:37
TheBlueLagoon
It was just a question as i'm not actively involved in bow-fishing.
2012/04/23 10:32:26
psu_fish

ORIGINAL: TheBlueLagoon

It was just a question as i'm not actively involved in bow-fishing.

nice edit
2012/04/23 10:42:05
Pork
As asked to, to prevent another downward spiraling thread.
Problem PSU? Something to add?
2012/04/23 11:21:51
harrypelles
I've never bowfished but I'd be willing to bet it takes some talent... And some time/practice to develop said talent. Always good to expand horizons.

Go for it and good luck, Josh!
2012/04/23 11:50:55
psu_fish

ORIGINAL: Pork

There was no reason for BlueLagoon to question the OP for killing the fish via bowfishing, after all it is LEGAL to do so in PA and the OP has just as much right at a rod and reel fisherman to harvest. I'm glad Slick called him on it.
2012/04/23 11:53:41
TheBlueLagoon
legal or not I just asked him a question, and i have just as much of a right to voice my opinion of ...if you're going to kill something it's best to make good use of it...instead of kill it and chuck it in a dumpster. Just my opinion.
2012/04/23 11:59:53
Pork

ORIGINAL: psu_fish

ORIGINAL: Pork

There was no reason for BlueLagoon to question the OP for killing the fish via bowfishing, after all it is LEGAL to do so in PA and the OP has just as much right at a rod and reel fisherman to harvest. I'm glad Slick called him on it.

Just like there was no reason for you to chime in on a posters reading comprehension skills in the tourny thread?
Or your 'Troll more' comment on BL's Wilhelm thread?
I think you're doin' enough trolling for everyone.

If anyone has anything pertinent to bowfishing, feel free to post it.
Anyone who has nothing to add to the conversation, please move on to another thread.

If have something for me, feel free to PM.

Thank you

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account