2012/05/30 14:44:58
Sergeant Major
Launched out of snodgrass. Started catching eyes in 9 ft of water. Caught 26 only two keepers. Went looking for bigger fish. Caught all eyes in less than 9 ft and as shallow as 3 ft. In deeper water the only thing I could catch was some nice perch. Used night crawler off a bottom bouncer. No harness just hook. Good luck. Sorry I only had 3 hrs to fish
2012/05/30 19:38:51
thunderpole
Dam I pulling a ten hour shift now ha I dont even think iv boated that many yet iv been up bout ten times it would help ify freaking depth finder would work I'm so jelous I hate living to work I need a new job
2012/05/30 20:04:01
slabdaddy
Hey Sarge, Good job Sir! I'm not sure why you caught so many shorts though. Are you planning on joining the tourney on Saturday?
2012/05/31 06:52:06
Sergeant Major
Slabdaddy,
I got to due military. I am going after eyes at shenango this morning
2012/05/31 07:01:54
TheBlueLagoon
I'll be up Sunday! ....hopefully the tournament pressure doesn't shut them down.  And 26 in 3 hours...shorts or not....that's a great day!
2012/05/31 16:57:57
wade alexander
i went up last weekend and me and dad got  2 small eyes, half a dozen crappie and couple blue gills and perch.. not great and didnt keep anything but we just trolled crawler harnesses pretty high in the water in about 6-17 feet near jamestown ... looked like most the fish were in the upper half of the water but i probably should know better than trust "fish finders"

saw a ton of muskies banging fish on the surface. i had a rod with a cd-11 on it kept trying to throw beside them when they came up to keep myself occupied :)p  the one day i leave my musky rod at home!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account