2012/06/20 16:01:26
Sergeant Major
Rough day fishing for eyes decided at the last minute to fish the **** end of the lake. Thru everything i had at them and all depths. Ended up only catching one. Caught some real nice cats and non stop perch.
2012/06/20 16:42:43
slabdaddy
Here's that white bass I caught up there 2 weeks ago. It was 2lb, but this pic doesn't do it justice. SM, we should go up sometime.

2012/06/21 03:23:40
thunderpole
That sucks man I think this warm weather/ water slowed em down a bit or something Idk my buddy got a small muskie today since it was to hot for them to work with the mink, while I was in a 100 degree shop doing my ten,hes an azzholeio
2012/06/21 11:24:55
Accountant
Haha that bass looks funny with that big gut.  how long was it
2012/06/21 12:08:25
slabdaddy
I didn't measure it. I just weighed it. It was the biggest white bass I've ever caught.

2012/06/23 12:41:28
slabdaddy
How about a recent Pymie report?

2012/06/23 15:17:00
eye crosser
Fished it this morning for about 4 hours and got 3 keepers and 4 shorties.   All the fish wee suspended up in the 14 foot range over 16-20 fow.   Firetiger tot did the job.    Saw a lot of boats but very few were catching anything.  All the fish were caught in about a hour and half window than nothing, they shut off for me.  Couldn't troll in a straight line had to dodge to many boats.  Water was very dirty with a lot of scum on top.
2012/06/25 20:27:56
SmMouthSeeker
Went out for the first time this year on Saturday. We fished a section we haven't been to in three years.  The weather was hot and breezy and a steady current was flowing in the lake. We hammered the perch, we caught 29 and we caught a few really nice jumbos. We fished for an hour and a half. Last ten minutes of the night, the bobber went under and I had on a really nice Musky, only to have it snap my line just a few moments into it, but I got to see it anyways. That just burns me when that happens.
2012/06/25 22:04:22
slabdaddy
SmMouthSeeker

Went out for the first time this year on Saturday. We fished a section we haven't been to in three years.  The weather was hot and breezy and a steady current was flowing in the lake. We hammered the perch, we caught 29 and we caught a few really nice jumbos. We fished for an hour and a half. Last ten minutes of the night, the bobber went under and I had on a really nice Musky, only to have it snap my line just a few moments into it, but I got to see it anyways. That just burns me when that happens.

I feel your pain. I hook muskies all of the time when I'm out for crappie and perch. They always snap or bite the line. However, if I go out fishing for musky, I can't get a hit to save my life. It's frustrating as all get-out.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account