2012/07/20 23:24:14
slabdaddy
Gonna hit Kahle this Sunday. I'm taking my nephew out and this will be his first time on this lake. I'm hoping to have a good day. Has anyone been on it lately? STEVE, have you tried it? I went a couple of weeks ago and had a decent day. I was just wondering if anyone has been on it lately. I'm sure that I'll have to use my paddles to get me past the weeds this time. I just hope that there's enough water to launch.
2012/07/21 13:13:17
mopars0
slabdaddy

Gonna hit Kahle this Sunday. I'm taking my nephew out and this will be his first time on this lake. I'm hoping to have a good day. Has anyone been on it lately? STEVE, have you tried it? I went a couple of weeks ago and had a decent day. I was just wondering if anyone has been on it lately. I'm sure that I'll have to use my paddles to get me past the weeds this time. I just hope that there's enough water to launch.
Havn't made it there ....to many things going on, hope you have a good day...last time I was out, wife & I went to Wilhelm over a week ago..let us know oK...

2012/07/21 19:56:06
slabdaddy
You got it Partner.
2012/07/23 00:33:30
slabdaddy
Fished Kahle today. I caught a very nice variety of fish. We got on the water at about 3Pm and fished til 9. Caught about 60 fish. We brought home 37 fish. We had some really nice gills, some slabs, and more than a few jumbos. We also caught a bunch of bucketmouths by accident. It was a really nice day on the lake. I don't recommend trying to launch anything larger than my 13ft aluminum though. Hard to launch. Really low and lots of cabbage.
2012/07/23 12:46:52
mopars0
slabdaddy

Fished Kahle today. I caught a very nice variety of fish. We got on the water at about 3Pm and fished til 9. Caught about 60 fish. We brought home 37 fish. We had some really nice gills, some slabs, and more than a few jumbos. We also caught a bunch of bucketmouths by accident. It was a really nice day on the lake. I don't recommend trying to launch anything larger than my 13ft aluminum though. Hard to launch. Really low and lots of cabbage.
sounds like ya had a good day then...guess I will not be taking my 16' boat there anytime soon..right now things are a little bit slow hope to get back out soon, have some medical issue I have to deal with......thanks for the updates bud.

2012/07/23 18:29:07
slabdaddy
Steve, not a problem. If you get a smaller boat and wanna try it, send me a PM. I have some info for you. Hope all is good with the medical stuff. If I can help in any way, drop me a PM. God Bless.
2012/07/24 09:08:06
mopars0
slabdaddy

Steve, not a problem. If you get a smaller boat and wanna try it, send me a PM. I have some info for you. Hope all is good with the medical stuff. If I can help in any way, drop me a PM. God Bless.
Thanks bud...will do

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account