2012/06/04 20:25:38
slabfinder
I plan on being up on wednesday hows the bite? Putting in by andover oh worth traveling up to the causeway yo hit some of the struction just south of the causeway or should i head south!
2012/06/05 10:12:40
killdeer19
Rip, we started north of the causeway, but headed south of it to the stumps in the afternoon. Did about the same in both places.
2012/06/05 10:44:02
rippinlip
Thanks I was second guessing our choice of spots.I was wondering if I should have hit deeper water.
2012/06/05 13:18:46
thunderpole
I was out Sunday and boated a perch cat and 2 sub legal eyes launched out of Snodgrass it wasent to bad out ( I waited out the storm) planning on taking the ol man up this weekend hope there bittin
2012/06/05 13:37:50
rippinlip
You should do good. The weather will be stable and the bite should be on.
2012/06/05 20:30:34
harv
Was wondering what people think on the walleye bite this year and how long it will last. I will be honest and say I have not got a walleye since the beginning of May, did really well on the slabs 2 and 3 weeks ago but I'm not doing something right for the walleye. I did well early season wading with the F-11 Firetiger but since the night bite slowed down I havent been to successful. Not complaining just giving me more of a reason to try different areas and different patterns, I know July normal slows everything down. Any opinions??
2012/06/06 17:15:14
eye crosser
My experience may be different than other  people but around the end of June and usually until the middle of July Ifind that the eyes at Pymatuning suspend.  I found them quite by accident about 10 years ago and the pattern has held up even during those lean years we just had.   Those blimps of fish out over 18-20 fow that are in the 15-17 foot range tend to be eyes. You might want to give it a try and see it it works for you.
2012/06/07 03:34:16
thunderpole
One day last year we boated over 90 eyes over 6 hours 4 poles trolling harnesses in June? I think Maby July but it was nuts hand down best eye day in the boat I do best trolling ,this year not many tho been out Maby ten times ,15 Maby and got proly thirty eyes drifting I got 6 I and got a trolling moter just buckets to slow me down the winds been crazy every time I'm up depending on where I go but I got that game down tho I gota get a new sonar mine is screwed I guess I haven't had one past 7 trips just going by memory
2012/06/07 18:01:44
slabdaddy
I have a weekend pass to go to Pymie. I'll be fishing Friday night, all day Saturday, and all day Sunday. I can't believe that I'll have so much time to fish. I'm stoked! Any recent reports? I'm just as eager to hit crappie as I am to hit the eyes. From what I understand, there is no limit on crappie. I have my new virgin electric fillet knife and I'm ready to rock. Any helpful hints will be appreciated. Thank you.
2012/06/07 20:20:49
Nbobich
Ill be up all weekend, Im camping at jamestown! I plan on spending my time at the causeway!!!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account