2012/08/13 22:30:30
steelhead1994
hey guys just lookin for some advice. me and one of my buddies fished kahle on sunday just out of my kayaks. didnt have too much luck just a few small crappie and gills. bein in kayaks we didnt have electronics or anything. we went off the 1st launch off of s kahle lake road, we mostly fished up by the dam. so basicly what im looking for is advice on where to fish, depths at those places, lures baits or methods. couple guys in another boat were telling me about a big rock pile up by the dam? any advice on fishing that? im mostly goin for perch and crappie... but ive never caught a walleye so that would be cool. so ya... any structure to fish? any advice or tips on specifics or the lake in general would be awesome thx a ton
2012/08/14 09:54:17
CU@theriver
you never said what tackle you used?
i always did good on minnows or gulp baits.
i imagine top water along the weed beds in the evening or night time would produce large bass

good luck on the walleye, you would probably need electronics to mark them and catch em
2012/08/14 12:47:37
steelhead1994
srry... minnows under a slip bobber... jigs.. crawlers pretty much it
2012/08/14 17:47:00
psu_fish
It's a good bass lake for a reason..weeds...Fish the weed lines with Gulp worm..#6 hook and no weight.

stick to bass. 

2012/08/15 09:20:51
CU@theriver
but if you catch a few walleye, send me GPS coordinates

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account