2012/09/04 18:49:58
kristmas725
This is also my reply in your other post. Just not sure which one will b seen more so ill post it here too

" Thats actually were i goose hunt 95+% of the time. The warden that patrols that area, WCO Chaybin, will tell u u can go right up to the line and cast in with a fishing pole to retrieve it but otherwise no entrance. Ive gotten pretty good about knowing the latest possible shot i can take and still b bale to get out to the line, if necessary, and still b able to cast to it and retrieve it. Just if ur using a fishing pole for retrieving u NEED ur fishing license. Ive had many birds aid in my learning of wen to stop shooting and if theyre coming out of the prop area wen i can safely start shooting. Ive used a fishin pole with 50lb braid and a 3/8 oz and a turtle hook to much success wading out as far as i can and this yr i bought a kayak so i can float out to the line and can cast ro sum of the ones that we could never retrieve before. Still very conscious of were they land. Luckily saturday only one landed in the prop but it was only about 10u ft in so it was an easy retrieve. Hope this helps :)"
2012/09/05 00:27:07
steelhead1994
haha ya i was there saturday and the guy borrowed my yak to go and get it

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account