2013/01/31 07:26:20
phat daddy
Has anyone fished Shenango this past week? Curious as to how much ice is on the lake.
2013/01/31 10:00:11
chauncy
Fished it last week on 4" ice, but please be aware that this without a doubt, is the most dangerous lake to icefish in this part of the state. When we get a thaw, the lake level will rise quickly and with the flow being pulled thru the lake to lower it, the ice is very unstable. Buddy will take a ride up later today to check thickness if there's any ice left.
2013/02/03 21:46:37
SmMouthSeeker
You might as well forget about ice fishing for this year again. If we don't have good ice by now, you're not going to get it.  I drive over the causeway on RT 18 twice a day and there is very little ice on it.
2013/02/03 21:52:14
CatchinPABass
Theres open holes everywhere.  Might be lucky to get back into one of the bays if it stays cold enough, but dont get your hopes up.  Sorry bud buts its been a depressing ice season for everyone.
2013/02/04 18:21:05
ICE NUT
Guys there is 6 to 7 inches of ice in muddy creek on lake arthur and it has been safe even after the warmup and rain.Ice fished it 7 times in last 2 weeks. Lots of shanties,good hard safe ice fishing getting slower though recently.

ice nut

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account