2012/08/10 16:45:52
wade alexander
why dont they use the meat at shelters or something.... would be a better use for it than dumping it in the woods. I know it would be quit an operation. id just think it would equal alot of meat that wouldnt be wasted that could be used somewhere.   they should have announced a free for all, then i wouldnt have to fish all **** winter for walleye lol
2012/08/21 14:20:29
bigesox11
Sorry, but it just sounds like **** POOR PLANNING TO ME! 
2012/08/31 10:42:40
B.A.
Took a ride out to Tamarack yesterday and I was sickened by the view. I was able to see one small pool of water on the Cochranton end of the lake. There is new grass starting to grow in the vast visable field of stumps. I did see quite a few Blue Herons walking the shallows for prey. Surprisingly there was quite a lot of fish splashing going on with some of it coming from large fish in the deper waters of the pool. Lots of small dimples as well. This lake cannot be allowed to stay this way for very long.

2012/11/22 11:31:12
muskefisher
good news but hopefully they will dredge it to make it a little deeper.  it will still be a long time before its fishable again.
2012/12/11 07:43:15
CAP78
For any of you that look at google maps, they updated their satellite image for the Meadville area this year and it shows an empty Tamarack lake.
2013/02/03 16:47:50
troutguy
Just happened to stumble upon this today....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaiTR0Dwujc

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account