2013/03/21 21:25:26
walleye taker
Good news for Tuttle camp ground. I just heard the current park manager last day is tomorrow. Goodbye and good riddance.

Now maybe the new guy can do something and see the value in the camp ground and with any luck reopen next year.

Here's to you Mr Park Manager thanks for closing my park for the last three years and Disenfranchising thousands of Pennsylvanians.

Nice job!!!!!
2013/03/21 22:34:16
sprint219
Before you chastise the outgoing park manager, it was not his ultimate decision to close Tuttle. All that comes from the bureaucrats in Harrisburg. Plus, the poison ivy is TERRIBLE down there...and now that the bald eagles have moved in, good luck getting it back open. Message boards aren't the place to convey your displeasure with the state...give Harrisburg a call!!!
2013/03/21 23:06:22
walleye taker
I know the Truth!!! There will be a lot of happy people come Saturday . And the sound board is the place to spread the word and get people involved

As far as Harrisburg goes thousand of pa residents called and voiced there opinion but were told it was the park Manager that came up with the final plan.

I know the Truth and so does he. Long live Tuttle camp ground and all the families that stayed there and made it what it was.

Good riddance !!!!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account