2013/03/29 09:59:05
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
When I drove out to linesville tuesday there was still alot of ice on the north end of the lake
2013/03/29 14:06:32
JUST1FISH
The docks at manning were put in on thursday. A few boats out there today, ice still at ramp by causway,no dock yet orchard gate closed, Most ice is gone. After this weekend I would think all ice should be gone
2013/03/29 19:48:51
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Most of the north end looked opened up.  Still about a hundred yard wide patch of ice along the  western shoreline.  I agree, it will all be gone very soon, probably after tomorrow.
2013/03/29 20:55:41
Fish5000
slab nabbit

CatchingPAbass wrote:
Do you really think Im that stupid you moron?  The ice/snow on the ground

Here's Item number 1 on the forum board rules in case you missed it.

FishUSA.com Forums Acceptable Use Policies
It is the policy of FishUSA.com that the discussion boards and fishing reports should be enjoyable and appropriate for all. We use the "young viewer" standard - if a post is not appropriately viewed by a younger user, then it is not appropriate here and is subject to being edited or deleted. The following are the standards by which we judge the appropriateness of posts and the rules we will apply:
  • Disagreeing with the views of others is fine. However, name-calling and personal attacks on others is not acceptable

Good philosophy on the part of FishUSA.com, BUT how many times have many   witnessed / read uncalled for name calling? It's ridiculous.
2013/03/30 19:19:09
Pachuckles
Last fall when the lake was real low, I launched  off of the  Fries Road access area.
There were some large piles of limestone near the launch area.  Does anyone know?  Did they use the limestone to fix holes in the road or to repair the launch area ?    Also, when do they open the gate to that launch ?
THank you.

2013/03/30 19:56:53
allhookedup
The stone was used by the pymatuning trail blazers snowmobile club for their trails

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account