2013/04/25 18:19:18
mopars0
Getting way behind this year, son is buying a house and finding things for me to do....lol... Haven't hit Pymie or an lake yet for that matter. I was up riding around last Friday and fired the boat up over the weekend....so I'm ready, I usually put in down by Duck & Drake so I get my bait there. Never launched out of the Linesville marina before or did much fishing up in that  area ....so where's a good place to get bait around there? does the marina have bait?  Just trying a different place for a change, looks like a good place to launch....Thanks Guys
2013/04/25 18:45:32
opsman
I usually hit Causeway bait or Espyville Outdoors on the way to Linesville.  May not work for you depending on where you are coming from.  The marina has bait and tackle, but they tend to keep banker's hours as far as I'm concerned.  I want to hit the water at first light and they are still sawing logs. lol
2013/04/25 22:34:24
mopars0
opsman

I usually hit Causeway bait or Espyville Outdoors on the way to Linesville.  May not work for you depending on where you are coming from.  The marina has bait and tackle, but they tend to keep banker's hours as far as I'm concerned.  I want to hit the water at first light and they are still sawing logs. lol
Thanks Opsman.....I'll be coming up from Franklin on 285, yeah, saw the hours for the marnia ( 9 to 5 ) that's not got to work for me either.....lol  Hope with the warm up coming, to make it up there next week.

2013/04/25 23:34:22
CatchinPABass
WOULD NOT launch out of there on Saturday (4/27).  Pennswaters Bass Busters is having their first pymie bass tourney of the year and they bring a large crowd of 40 plus boats.
2013/04/26 07:27:19
Tunapursuit
CatchinPABass

WOULD NOT launch out of there on Saturday (4/27).  Pennswaters Bass Busters is having their first pymie bass tourney of the year and they bring a large crowd of 40 plus boats.

Thank you for the heads up! Tightlines. Ron
2013/04/26 08:23:24
opsman
Pretty sure it's the same thing on the following Saturday.  Another bass tourniey.  Last year I got there at 6 and I was the twentieth boat in line!!!  Trouble is half of the yahoos were in line to launch but they didn't even have their boats ready!  It was a comedy.  Walked past one guy who already had his partner sitting in the boat to pull it off the trailer while he was in line.  nothing wrong with that except he had his fish finder on and his tie downs were still attached.   The whole thing brought to mind three monkeys and a football!!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account