2020/06/28 08:51:59
snagr
the winner of the snagr and snagr's son "where would you fish," poll is erie mako.  

by the time it was all said and done, we had about 30 minutes to fish in one of the waters he suggested before it got totally dark,  and the water was ripping and off color from heavy rains earlier in the day.  had read about this water several years ago and when i did some digging on it, i knew we had to fish it.  

snagr's son and i tag teamed this beautiful chunk of pa butter where the fish stories from this stream in print are almost too good to be true.  also got a handful of smaller ones.  finding access to it was really tough, and with daylight fading fast, i almost decided to turn around and head home, but glad i looked a little harder.  

it is definitely on the "must fish again soon," list.  

thanks erie mako!  

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2020/06/28 09:51:53
BeenThereDoneThat.
Congratulations to both the 'fishing team' and Mako.🍻

Good times and tight lines.
2020/06/28 09:58:26
snagr
BeenThereDoneThat.
Congratulations to both the 'fishing team' and Mako.🍻

Good times and tight lines.

thank you sir!  

what have you been there and done, if i may ask?  

i see your status on here is a pro angler.  is that because you catch a lot of fish and have sponsors?  
2020/06/28 11:34:00
JM2
No, it's because he posts too much.
2020/06/28 12:10:26
BeenThereDoneThat.
JM2

πŸ˜‚.... Now cut that out!!!

No not a pro at all snagr, far from it, just been around a long time and seeing pictures and reading stories such as yours, brings back many wonderful memories afloat or afield.

Your story, in particular, brings back memories of the very few times I fished with my father.

Congratulations again and thanks for the memories.
2020/06/28 13:19:12
snagr
BeenThereDoneThat.
JM2

πŸ˜‚.... Now cut that out!!!

No not a pro at all snagr, far from it, just been around a long time and seeing pictures and reading stories such as yours, brings back many wonderful memories afloat or afield.

Your story, in particular, brings back memories of the very few times I fished with my father.

Congratulations again and thanks for the memories.

glad to hear it was a good trip down memory lane for you.

i too have some great memories of fishin with my dad. thankful he’s still around and able to make fishin memories with his grandsons too, though not as many as he used to.
2020/06/28 13:46:16
BeenThereDoneThat.
😊
2020/06/30 13:45:16
crappiefisher
 After your first paragraph I figured you out as possibly being someone on here. After reading the rest ov first post and the name "snagr" confirmed it. Glad you old fat fart got out with your son.

I have many screen names on here also.

Have a great summer with the family.

crappy
2020/06/30 14:13:02
JM2
Just curious, why would you have more than one screen name on here, let alone many?
2020/06/30 19:18:17
mr.crappie
I am curious also.  sam

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account