2013/05/27 09:29:01
rippinlip
Here's a good tip. When you get one slit it and tie the eggs into sacks.You will hammer them.
2013/05/27 10:19:15
psu_fish
put em on yellow rope too 
2013/05/27 13:21:38
rippinlip
LMAO Leave the Pelletheads alone chisel chest. Studies have shown that 42 percent of them spawn.
2013/05/27 16:52:49
spoonchucker
So then the other guy say's. "Yeah, and it deep too".
2013/05/27 18:08:51
acmaul13
Don't worry about how high I may or may not be able to count honeybun.I've yanked that many in a day.But I'm curious why just stay away from Allegheny and leave Sugarcreek for the masses?
maniliketofish

It's 33 river miles, muffin. I'm glad to break it down for you if you can't count that high.

2013/05/27 19:18:16
rippinlip
Leave the Jerky Boys alone....they're spawning. 
2013/05/28 01:40:10
mohawksyd
maniliketofish 

Got any more questions. sonny?

Yeah, I have one:  Who the F()CK are you?!

I'll answer that for you: NObody.  Capital "N", Capital "O", small body.  F()ck you and f()ck your attitude.  A legit guy with some mileage on these boards gets on and asks a legit question.  You jump his **** and everyone else's **** like you're the c(o)ck of the walk.  You're not.  You're a f()cking nobody.  Get over yourself and your 47 years of sticking your worm in every hooker and Granny.

Maybe you should re-register as "manineedahug."

Talk tough from behind a keyboard.  Yeah, you're huge; get off of me.

WTF?!  This place has turned into a total sewage plant.  Every day, a new piece of **** comes floating by.
2013/05/28 06:09:09
anzomcik
mohawksyd

maniliketofish 

Got any more questions. sonny?

I'll answer that for you: NObody.  Capital "N", Capital "O", small body.  F()ck you and f()ck your attitude.  A legit guy with some mileage on these boards gets on and asks a legit question.  You jump his **** and everyone else's **** like you're the c(o)ck of the walk.  You're not.  You're a f()cking nobody.  Get over yourself and your 47 years of sticking your worm in every hooker and Granny.

Maybe you should re-register as "manineedahug."

Talk tough from behind a keyboard.  Yeah, you're huge; get off of me.

WTF?!  This place has turned into a total sewage plant.  Every day, a new piece of **** comes floating by.

I can say that is the by far the best reply I have ever seen on this forum.

2013/05/28 07:04:56
Chris Johnson
mohawksyd

I would guess it is a Docto mult.  
2013/05/28 07:46:57
Cold
Hit up a few favorite bass spots over the weekend.  

Did pretty good, catching maybe 20-30, in the 1-3 lb. range.  

I know it's not keeper season yet, but I hate that they're in there competing with all the trout we pay to stock, so I threw them on the bank.  Good times.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account