2013/06/17 09:03:20
fun to fish
Is it me? I live along I79 corridor. I usually fish Cross Creek, Arthur, Wilhelm & Pymie. Other then Pymie fishing really sucks in the lakes  I mentioned. Anybody out there with the same opinion? I guess I need to start fishing the 3 rivers!
2013/06/17 10:41:00
B.A.
I haven't fished Cross Creek, but I absolutely love fishing Arthur and Wilhelm as well as Pymie. It wasn't always so though. Each of those lakes is entirely different from each other and all are fished differently as well. Every time I partnered with someone whether it was in a club, regional, or whatever kind of bass tourney it was, my goal was to learn SOMETHING NEW. Sometimes it was HOW to do something and sometimes it was HOW NOT TO DO something. There is always something new to learn, and the same applies to each and every body of water. Be patient and learn each lake little by little. It WILL HAPPEN for you. Good luck !!!!!

2013/06/17 14:45:29
fun to fish
Your Stupid!

2013/06/17 17:46:32
rippinlip
It's you're not your. Hope dis helpis
2013/06/17 17:57:35
ridgehunter
Nothing wrong with fishing the 3 rivers.

Any day out fishing........is a good day.
2013/06/17 19:37:09
acmaul13
you are or you're stupid! would be a little more correct and before you ask,yes I belong to the grammar pOLicE
fun to fish
Your Stupid!

2013/06/18 08:26:23
woodnickle
stupid is as stupid does

went yesterday and landed 5 bass and few small crappie in the land of speed boats...fishing was good and so was the catching
2013/06/19 07:58:54
fun to fish
Prehaps you can give me a few tips!
2013/06/19 08:03:42
woodnickle
Hit the points and drop offs. Throw rapala shad raps.
2013/06/19 19:37:46
phishfearme
fun 2 fish - i agree with you - but, it's also PA with millions of people around chasing a limited resource - so what can you expect.

my historically favorite lake - keystone - is now the dead sea.  many claim it's due to the straw hats keeping everything they catch to make fish patties - i don't know but it's not worth fishing it anymore - the food base for sport fish has been devastated.

i actually do not know of a lake i would go to in western PA to chase game fish - you're either fighting crowds (pymy and many others), fighting huge boats/motors (loyalhanna, crooked creek, the rivers and many others) or just catching puny bluegills.

we leave for northern ontario next week for our annual "catching" trip (walleye and pike) and we're considering doing two of these - the second replacing any western PA fishing which has become a waste of time.

phish

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account