2013/10/07 07:03:27
eye crosser
Did they close the launch at Tuttle point or is it still in use?  Never launched there just would like a launch closer to where I want to be Saturday.  Or how about the launch over at the Red Cross place in Ohio is that still open?  Just don't want to drive a 70 mile round trip to find that I can't launch there.
2013/10/07 07:43:07
sprint219
The Tuttle Point launch has been closed for a few years due to the campground being closed.  Red Cross is actually in Pennsylvania, but is usable and open.  Depending on where you want to be, the Padanaram launch on the Ohio side, north of the causeway, is a better launch than Red Cross.  Plus, Red Cross is right around the corner from Padanaram.
2013/10/07 07:45:56
eyesandgillz
If you launch from Ohio property, do you need an Ohio license to "land" fish when finishing up for the day?  I would think you would but not sure on Pymies hybrid regulations.
2013/10/07 07:56:17
sprint219
You can launch and load your boat on the Ohio side with a PA license.  You are also able to keep your fish, while loading your boat on the Ohio side, with a PA license.
2013/10/08 07:04:39
eye crosser
I just want a place closer to where I plan on duck hunting Saturday.  Don't want to be driving in really strange waters at o dark thirty.  I use to come in from the Linesville side or put in at Fries road but those places have become a zoo on opening day.  When I used the canoe there was more options for launching but since I have a hole in the canoe that's not going to happen.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account