2013/10/31 10:04:17
loby
sprint219
7 'eyes yesterday!  On Lindy Shadlings and Berkley Flicker Shads.  Just as a report I read had said.  Sorry, no pics!  Just come out and catch some fish!

TIP - 8' of water - south of causeway to Snodgrass - both sides of the lake.  

Thanks sprint! I for one, believe you! I see the other thread has turned into a mess..........I agree, you can't catch fish sitting at home.
2013/10/31 11:05:36
StewFc
I, for one, find it difficult to dispute evidence. When lack of evidence is presented as evidence we are forced into opinions. While one cannot catch fish sitting at home.......nothing prevents them from claiming they did..........just like nothing prevents someone from creating a "mess" by moaning about what they consider to be another "mess". You know what makes a really big mess?.....large, well fed, male bovines!
2013/10/31 21:07:43
slabfinder
Thanks stew for the pointless post.
2013/11/01 09:56:28
StewFc
Put up or shut up! That sentiment doesn't apply to this site exclusively. If your plan is to make lofty claims and react like a child at requests for confirmation, understand that there will be a significant % that doubt you. If that's your plan, to quote another truth teller, "If you like you plan, you can keep your plan...period".  Don't like it, tough! Continue to flex your 'net muscles when one of your circle jerk buddies gets called out. Slab, how very chivalrous that you rush to the defense of your butties! Yes, that spelling was intentional. This isn't 1980, nursing home residents have camera phones these days. While I was posting this I caught 3 sturgeon, a palamino musky, and a purple walleye...sorry no pics!
2013/11/01 22:05:17
slabfinder
He strikes again! Hope the fish are biting last trip to pymy on Monday!
2013/11/02 07:22:42
sprint219
loby
sprint219
7 'eyes yesterday!  On Lindy Shadlings and Berkley Flicker Shads.  Just as a report I read had said.  Sorry, no pics!  Just come out and catch some fish!

TIP - 8' of water - south of causeway to Snodgrass - both sides of the lake.  

Thanks sprint! I for one, believe you! I see the other thread has turned into a mess..........I agree, you can't catch fish sitting at home.

Thanks Loby!  I know you do believe me, because I know you fish at Pymie!  I know you and you know me, that's all I'm saying right now.  I know allhookedup, as well.  And he has been catching fish, too!

2013/11/02 13:43:33
StewFc
Post a pic, don't be a.....Slab!
2013/11/02 13:45:04
StewFc
The Photo Thread has 9 pages. It can't be that hard!!!!
2013/11/18 07:18:04
loby
Picked up some Eyes and Perch on South End Friday! Not a great day, but they are there! Hope to get out again this week!
2013/11/18 11:38:00
Icefisherman52
So the walleye do come into the shallows and flats just like in the spring? i have been wanting to do some shore fishing in Nov but didn't know if they came in like the spring..

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account