• Northwest PA
  • Pymie is a ghost town! And I'm loving it! (p.3)
2013/10/06 10:41:43
loby
Hope to see you again at Pymy sometime Chauncy! 
2013/10/06 13:52:48
chauncy
loby
Hope to see you again at Pymy sometime Chauncy! 

I'll be up there more until i can get back on shenango. I need to find more spots out of the south wind. The ones i have arent producing very well right now.
2013/10/07 07:51:14
sprint219
We have no problem catching walleye!  Berkley Flicker Shads, Lindy Shadlings, floating jigheads and Walleye Wizards have been VERY productive for us.  We have even caught some crappie and perch while dragging those baits around.  Most of our fish have come from the Orchard to Snodgrass area.  And that has been over the past two weeks!
2013/10/07 11:20:06
woodnickle
Wanna take an old dumb fisherman fishing!...lol I used the floating jigheads and spinner rigs with out a single eye ...plenty of other fish though. Sounds like we fished the same area too.
2013/10/20 17:01:13
sprint219
Hammered walleye again today!  I think we saw two other boats ALL DAY.  Can't understand why people aren't fishing.  I hear people complaining that they don't catch any fish.  NOW I know why.  It's because they don't go fishing!

OH WELL!  More 'eyes for us!
2013/10/22 11:50:11
sprint219
Was out for two hours this morning.  NO FISH.  Oh well.  Can't get them every time out.  Time to cut some wood!

Maybe better luck on Thursday?!?

2013/10/22 12:32:32
TheBlueLagoon
sprint219
Hammered walleye again today!  I think we saw two other boats ALL DAY.  Can't understand why people aren't fishing.  I hear people complaining that they don't catch any fish.  NOW I know why.  It's because they don't go fishing!

Any pics?
2013/10/22 14:55:09
sprint219
TheBlueLagoon
sprint219

Any pics?

Nope.  We only take pics of the BIG fish.  Everyone has seen a 20" walleye, a 10" perch and a 13" crappie.  Sorry!  I can post a pic of all the fillets in the freezer, if that will help?  I am always more than happy to tell how and what we are catching them and at what depth, but we have put our time in on the lake and prefer to keep some things to ourselves.  As most everyone does.  Because I know how forums can get with "spot burning". 
2013/10/22 17:50:31
StewFc
Taking and posting a pic takes precious little time when compared to all the time that goes in to preparing, fishing, unloading, filleting, packaging, freezing, then logging on and posting about it. Just saying!
2013/10/22 18:57:46
sprint219
Don't need to post pics to tell everyone the success we have had!  I could just go back to not posting what we are catching and what depth.

Just sayin'

Go out and fish!  They are there!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account