• Northwest PA
  • Ice Fishing Pymatuning - Jamestown area???? (p.2)
2013/12/29 16:33:53
paranger
Wont be long before the ice will be ready in Misery Bay Erie,PA
2013/12/29 18:19:39
frost
As of 3pm we still had a good cap on the lake and the temps were already dropping! 17deg tonight so it'll lock it up for sure. I'll go check it tomorrow, but I know it wont be ready by any means. I'll keep checking everyday unless I pick up overtime at work.

I work 6-2 right now and will be switching 2-10 Jan 15th so for now I have evenings to fish, and I work a 6 and 2 so my days off change every week. I'm off this Friday, Saturday and Sunday and I'm planning on fishing Friday and Saturday. Next weekend I'm off Saturday, Sunday and Monday and plan on fishing all 3 days.

Slab, anytime you want to fish I'm always up for meeting new guys and having company on the ice/boat.

Eman, same goes for you, anytime your able to fish let me know and if I don't work or even for a few hours before/after work. I know the lake pretty good and can usually luck into some fish.

NeFish, won't be long and we'll be out on Pymy. Hopefully we can do better than we did on Erie last time, but at least we caught some fish.
2013/12/29 20:17:52
slabdaddy
Eman and Frost, maybe we should set up a day for all of us to meet. Sounds like a darn good time to me. E, you have to go by me to get to Pymie. I could hitch a ride with  you and split gas. We'll set something up.
2013/12/29 20:19:02
slabdaddy
PaRanger, thanks for letting us know about Misery. Please keep us updated. Thank you, Sir.
2013/12/29 21:45:42
nw/jigmaster
  I had a placemat  from miller's Food Factory... That Had  A Ice Fishing Contest on it  I think It Was Feb  7th.... Can't find  the placemat, Might have to stop in and hunt down another one......Would be a  good Time  to have a small Gathering Then.....Just Sayin... Wouldn't  mind  Being Involved  As Well............NW/
2013/12/29 21:58:12
PITFLY
There are cabins on Church Street in Linesville. They are small but would work. I am not sure if they are open in the winter but give them a call.  I found this on the web... http://www.manta.com/c/mmj9k3f/kobel-s-twin-maples
2013/12/29 22:31:17
Eman89so
Sounds good guys, im off Sat/ Sun starting last weekend. Let me know when! Maybe last sat in January???
2013/12/29 23:43:34
slabdaddy
Nw/Jigmaster, I've been wanting to meet you anyway! Heck yes, you can be involved. So can anyone else that wants to hit the ice. I'll have to check my schedule and get back to y'all on a date. I have some ice tourneys coming up, so I'll have to check that out first.
2013/12/30 05:45:01
frost
Yeah anyone that wants to fish. I only get 2 weekends off every 5 and 6 weeks so after the weekend of the 11th I won't have another weekend off till February 21st but I'll be gone with the army. I'll be able to fish a few hours in the mornings though so I'm basically good any Saturday morning.

It was 15* on my way to work this morning...
2013/12/30 09:29:14
NeFiShNeTiMe
Going to give it a couple days until I check any ice up here. Unless we get a heavy dumping we should be able to get out Thursday or definitely weekend

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account