2014/04/16 07:06:07
World Famous
One was caught at Yellow Creek Lake in Indiana Co bout 10 years ago or so. PFC checked it out and confirmed.....WF...PFC also netted a 37 lb flathead in lake Rowena[ a small stocked trout pond in Cambria Co] awhile back.
2014/04/16 17:17:05
chrisrowboat
troutguy
Apparently there was an Atlantic caught out of Kinzua lol. Keep in mind you don't need any proof of the catch for that angler award thing, so who knows if one was actually caught or not. I remember reading something about them stocking a few landlocks in the lake but from what I understand I guess that program ended(also the lake trout program?).

http://www.fish.state.pa.us/bigfish.htm

I highly doubt it.....but anything can happen I guess...

check the size 13" 
2014/04/22 21:43:47
Fish5000
I found it extremely interesting that there weren't any entries for sauger and wondered why? There are enough places to catch them in the state. It doesn't seem possible that fishermen don't recognize them as sauger and believe them to be walleye. Sauger, saugeye and walleye are all similar, but not so much so to be easily mistaken, at least they shouldn't be in my opinion since there are many knowledgeable fishermen. One would think a trophy sauger would be caught and recognized.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account