2008/04/11 19:36:45
T.T.
Well, I got a couple dinner's worth in tha freezer, and found a store to get a decent selection of vib"e"s at.  Next Spring, I'll be prepared with my own board-wedgie, plenty of sleep ahead of time, and I may just have to buy myself a Z28.  Everytime I drive down there, I end up wishing I had one, you know, so I can fit in.
2008/04/11 20:33:24
STEALYS4ME
Good for u as long as someones getting fish.
2008/04/11 23:00:58
Deadbolt401
I'd have a seriously hard time not tossing someone into the lake.

I mean cmon they're beggin for it!
2008/04/11 23:44:50
T.T.
Carp food! 

It'd be like tossing somebody into a pen of hogs.
2008/04/12 12:15:50
jimbo204
i showed the first pic to my son and he howled...it's him and his buddy in the red canoe!!!

2008/04/20 13:44:10
jimbo204
TT,
     just wondering if you, or anyone else, could hook me up with the best place(price and selection) for vib"e"s.  ordered a bunch of cicadas and they just don't seem to do the trick.   thanks,      jim
2008/04/20 20:17:18
T.T.
I just noticed them at****s.  Not a great selection of colors, but a few sizes and colors to get you started.  I overheard people talking down there about getting them at "the baitshop".  I don't know where the local shop is there, but I bet they have 'em.  I bet they would work if you are using sonar to find structure to bounce them around.   Good luck. 
2008/04/22 00:47:03
porter64
I've fished pymy my whole life and the spillway was maybe my favorite spot ever with the variety of fishing possibilities each season held but now it's trash central. I feel that way at least when I fish there and wait patiently for a spot , not ON the wall, but by it and can't get a shot at it because it's being held for buddy.

P.S. Once a year we would clean up the trash around the spillway, bread bags, fishing line, bait cans, ect.
Now that feels like a lost cause and I never imagined in my life saying that. SAD SAD DAY!!!!! I'm sorry to and for all you true sportsmen and the youth who are the future of this falling society!
2008/04/22 09:08:12
rapala11
funny, but two or three weeks ago, i helped clean up the mosquito causeway with some guys from the ohio game fishing site.  went across it last friday and wondered why i even bother.
2008/04/22 12:51:57
Toad
I dorve by the one day and there were about 3 times as many boats as in the picture.  They were lined up with just enough room to snag I mean jig between them.  I have heard the rumor that beacuse of all of the snagging (41 citations one day) fist fight and a gun being pulled this year that this was it.  They are closing it down next year.  Just what I heard.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account