2014/11/25 11:44:26
dakota kid
Sounds like you should have started threading your minnows.

2014/11/25 12:04:50
Lovgren69
dakota kid
Sounds like you should have started threading your minnows.

Not a bad idea; except I have a hard enough time hooking them through the lips when it's cold like this.  Stand in waist deep, 40° water long enough while constantly dipping your hands into a bait bucket, you lose your dexterity in your hands pretty quick!  LoL  Not to mention, the fish wouldn't touch a dead minnow.  So having to re-bait every 5 minutes doesn't help
2014/11/25 19:18:10
chauncy
BeenThereDoneThat.
Kenny?.............. Kennnnny?

Hmmmm...... must be looking for a picture of somebody with intelligence.

Actually, I was trying to find a picture of you holding a fish. Mission was and still is unsuccessful as you only post, not fish. As you've stated, pictures or it didn't happen.
2014/11/25 20:04:33
BeenThereDoneThat.
chauncy
Aha. Finally an opportunity to have a battle of wits with an unarmed foe. No chill pill needed troll boy.

Welcome back..........

This was your challenge Kenney and I accepted. Still waiting; it don't count if there are no pictures.

PS. Could you let me know if you require extra time to think of rebuttals. I thought you quit!
2014/11/26 09:35:59
BoroMusky
Not trying to be an ****hole Ref.  What I was getting at is that's a lazy question to be asking if fishing is good somewhere instead of scouting it for yourself. 
2014/11/27 08:06:17
The Ref
"Lazy question" I get that Boro...but no where in my original post did I ask for spots or baits or anything else
but a report...believe me I put my time in myself on the lakes and streams. I don't need help with that. Just trying to maybe make some discussion here.
2014/11/27 08:16:28
BeenThereDoneThat.
Good morning Ref and Happy Thanksgiving.

Just some food for thought; BoroMusky should never be called a @zzhole...........

@zzholes have a purpose in life. ;-)
2014/11/27 11:41:26
The Ref
Happy Thanksgiving to you also Been
and that sounds like good food...........

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account