2014/07/09 11:57:57
World Famous
Yes I do....WF.....Maybe next week...or next month.

2014/07/09 18:40:03
CAPTAIN HOOK
Sounds like Pymy's dead as Wilhelm.

2014/07/10 09:22:05
BeenThereDoneThat.
Wilhelm isn't dead, at least not yet, Captain. But, like many other PA. lakes, Wilhelm, suffers from a severe desease known as B-I-O-L-O-G-I-S-T.

This is the same desease that is destroying hunting in PA.

Fortunately, the fish commission replaced their director and the game commission just got rid of Carl Roe. Speaking of Roe every PA. hunter should be following this story as it's turning out to be one of the biggest scams (2nd to the kill off of deer) involving hunting. Last I read there may be as many as three of the commissioners being investigated concerning Roe's $220,000.00 buy out.

Sorry, back to fishing. Pymatuning was a concern regarding the walleyes a few years ago. The numbers and size droped dramatically but, that has since turned around. Wilhelm will too (I hope :-[).).

Happy fishing and rememember if you give a man a fish he will eat for a day; if you teach a man to fish he will eat everyday.
2014/07/18 12:04:07
StewFc
Hit some deeper water yesterday (7/17). Caught a number of sub legal 'eyes and oodles of perch....about 1 in 3 were keepers. Cats were gobbling everything up until about 10am, then they seemed to disappear...thankfully. Only one of the, roughly, 15 or so eyes were legal, that's been the opposite extreme from what we've been experiencing ( the ration of subs to legals ). Even managed a few nice crappies.
2014/07/28 11:57:46
woodnickle
Hit Pymy before the storm rolled in....26' tons of fish. 7-5' tons of perch...caught many perch...1 small eye in 21'....4 bass shallow.
out of Snodgrass...

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2014/07/29 09:04:13
woodnickle
Pymatuning Reservoir
Many anglers have expressed their lack of success this summer fishing for Walleye. This summer has been like previous years. When the water warms up the Walleye fishing slows way down. In years past anglers expected the Walleye to be on the bottom due to the warm water and had success fishing suspended up off the bottom. This might be the ticket to fill coolers again this year.
Remember that riding on the bow of boats is no longer allowed. As an example, a pontoon boat moving at any speed must have all passengers within the passenger carrying compartment area.
2014/07/29 13:38:17
outasync
Funny how the walleye seem to be about anywhere. Caught a small one in 16 ft. Bunch of catfish last 2 trips out and perch also basically everywhere.
2014/07/31 08:43:28
slabfinder
I'm gonna save my trips for fall!  I heard bomber a's are in session then!
2014/08/09 09:32:59
woodnickle
Its not dead yet....had 12 hooked and landed 10. Brother hooked 3. Great evening with a full moon...

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2014/08/09 17:53:01
BeenThereDoneThat.
Nice!! Congratulations to you and your brother. Now, where was it you said you were fishing on the lake? Honest, I can keep a secrete O:-)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account