2015/07/03 15:39:56
mopars0
Well things are looking better, still have a ways to go but I'll take it.....trolled the lake last night until about 10:00 alot of boats out of course probably the 4th July weekend had something to do with it. Was catching fish pretty much all evening all small ....crappies,bass , & perch..but did manage this muskie no giant but it was fun around 27" or better...not legal but would have released it anyways.....nice sunset though....

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2015/07/03 18:07:28
BeenThereDoneThat.
Steve nice to hear ya had a good day/night on the water.  Thanks for the update.
That is a pretty sunset, it looks like the same sun that was right out front of my place.

PS. Your secret's (no spot burning) safe with me.

Have a happy and safe 4th.

2015/07/03 20:04:01
mopars0
BeenThereDoneThat.
Steve nice to hear ya had a good day/night on the water.  Thanks for the update.That is a pretty sunset, it looks like the same sun that was right out front of my place. PS. Your secret's (no spot burning) safe with me. Have a happy and safe 4th. 
Thank you BTDT....you have a happy and safe 4th as well .... Glad to know my secret's will be safe with you ......good to know 😜
2015/07/04 10:57:55
BeenThereDoneThat.
Hey guys and gals today (July 4th) is fish for free day  If any of yinz want  to try out Lake Wilhelm, I know some fishing hot spots.

Just kidding..................

But money talks!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

HAPPY 4th............. Everyone!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account