2015/07/17 13:22:26
JEB
CAPTAIN HOOK
Great catch ! Good fishing article in the O.J. also Dad. Always enjoy that little magazine every month, pick em up at County Market in Grove City.

Thanks Capt ! I'm brainstorming for a new article right now, any ideas.. Got a deadline of wednesday next week, lol......
2015/07/17 13:23:55
JEB
Thanks for all the positive replies guys ...
2015/07/17 23:31:27
CAPTAIN HOOK
I'll toss a few at you but maybe you have covered some already.........Different types of floats and bobbers, local swamp fishing in Summer , organizing your tackle boxes and fishing vests , my favorite pack that camera and be ready for those great catches, practice those good back rounds for great outdoor photos. How about some good old fishing at night, gear , bait , lights. And last and also my favorite preparing a good fish dinner. Type of fish , fry , bake , grille and what ever works for great eating.  LOL..... go for it !
2015/07/20 09:22:49
JEB
CAPTAIN HOOK
I'll toss a few at you but maybe you have covered some already.........Different types of floats and bobbers, local swamp fishing in Summer , organizing your tackle boxes and fishing vests , my favorite pack that camera and be ready for those great catches, practice those good back rounds for great outdoor photos. How about some good old fishing at night, gear , bait , lights. And last and also my favorite preparing a good fish dinner. Type of fish , fry , bake , grille and what ever works for great eating.  LOL..... go for it !

Thanks Capt.
Did one on bowfin in the swamps a while back as well as how to take a good photo. also did one on organizing and checking your gear in the wintertime. A night time one would be good, haven't done much of that lately thou.
I like the fish dinner idea...   
Might do a Rock Bass article..
2015/07/20 15:50:52
solitario lupo
Looks like she had a blast. Great to see your youngsters are getting into fishing.
Maybe you can do a article on drums. If you havent already. Ive never got into catching them until this guy.
You can use the pic if you want it.

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2015/07/20 18:20:26
The Alaskan
Congrats!!! awesome!!!!!
2015/07/29 13:41:49
JEB
solitario lupo
Looks like she had a blast. Great to see your youngsters are getting into fishing.
Maybe you can do a article on drums. If you havent already. Ive never got into catching them until this guy.
You can use the pic if you want it.

Check out the July article, I think I mentioned drum in my articles "The other fish"

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account