2015/09/29 15:59:27
BeenThereDoneThat.
I'm

SOooooooo

HAPPY......................

Placed my order with FishUSA on Sunday evening and it arrived this afternoon. Thanks guyz for such quick service!

Now if this STUPID weather clears up....................me and the FishHawk is a goin' fishin'.
2015/09/29 18:13:59
marco
awesome..i feel yr pain..this weather screwed my fishing...wife and I gonna try to go sunday...I am climbing the walls...its gonna get hot real soon.....how did the knot tying go..let me know how many times you cussed me out!...lol
2015/09/29 20:30:24
BeenThereDoneThat.
10-4 on the "screwed my fishing" but it's gonna blow out of here with the stupid wind over the next two days.  Maybe make it out Friday weather permitting (not that I'm a fair weather angler) but, Sat. I'm a headin to the wilderness and try killing errrrr, "harvesting" a deer with a stick.  Not sure if I'm gonna try still hunting or, just sit in my "high chair".  I'm lookin forward to some good ole "red neck surf and turf" this year, but first, I gotta get some venison and walleye!

Haven't tried the knot yet but, I thinking it shouldn't be too frustrating.

Maybe see ya on the Pymie Sunday.  With all my new equipment, I'll be in the "FishHawk" that looks like a trawler. (or an idiot)

Thanks again for all the advice and help Marco, tightlines.

2015/09/29 20:42:33
marco
lmao...wife and I howl at yr posts..doin the same..huntin sat and maybe fishin sun...up in air..family matters may interfere...lmao..still waiting for you to try that knot...I said same thing....I cussed for an hour before I got it the first time...had to call my wife to man cave for help...lol...let me know when you try it..gonna be funny!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account