2015/12/12 21:25:59
BeenThereDoneThat.
Chauncy ya have convinced me, I'm hanging up the hunting stuff and Pymatuning here I come. Maybe see ya tomorrow somewhere  on the water.  
Congratulations on your catching this year, you sure have put some awesome numbers in the cooler.  

Really nice of your neighbor to put gas in the tank and I bet he had a good time fishing.

Good luck tomorrow.

PS. Save a few for me.
2015/12/13 00:04:43
CAPTAIN HOOK
Chauncy, your right he was from Farrell lived on the 600 block of Hamilton then. Chip Rosko was the name has a brother John still around. This weather is unreal....hunting today in 68 degrees...I love it. Put the gun away today and the rods are up next. Man.... is Shenango Lake down ! Pretty soon all the fish in the lake will be in one big pond.....LOL
2015/12/14 09:01:11
chauncy
They already seem to be, Brock. They are stacked on every drop with wood, that I have in my GPS way points. The drop doesn't have to be a big one either. I'm really enjoying this extended fishing season. May never happen again in my lifetime. Merry Christmas everybody.
2015/12/15 07:49:13
woodnickle
A few pixs from the last week....yesterday was tough but manage a variety of fish including this cool looking cat...brother with a nice bass

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2015/12/15 09:25:56
Fisherlady2
Love the looks of the small cats!
2015/12/15 10:06:06
chauncy
Those little cats have cut my fingers pretty bad over the years. If they still have spots, i'm very careful how i hold them when i'm releasing them back into the lake.
2015/12/15 10:37:59
woodnickle
yep....little buggers got some sharp spines. And almost always flip and stab ya...lol

2015/12/15 11:28:32
BeenThereDoneThat.
Mikastorm looks like you and your brother were having a good time thanks for sharing the pictures.  I gotta get back down to Shenango one more time before refill.  

I wish I could say happy holidays to everyone but I can't, because "JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON".

MERRY CHRISTMAS

EVERYONE
2015/12/15 13:13:54
CAPTAIN HOOK

Nice pics..real nice Bass. Those cats in the lower river are spotted up just like that.

Not a Catfish expert do they loose those spots as they mature ?
2015/12/15 14:56:35
ZelieSam
CAPTAIN HOOKNot a Catfish expert do they loose those spots as they mature ?

Most channels do.  Occasional ones have spots though.  Really a great fish to have around.  

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account