2016/04/09 11:32:50
Porktown
Interesting topic. I've never had the opportunity to catch a full limit of walleye, that I have kept. Maybe a handful,of times on the river catching a limit worth, but c&r. Would be interested to hear from a wco. My suggestion would be to put in a cooler, and take a photo with your cell phone, that saves it with a date and time. With how loose the written rules are, you likely would win a case. That said, who has the time and extra money to go to court? Probably best to just keep one limit and be safe.
2016/04/09 11:46:44
Big Tuna
I'm pretty sure about the two day field possession limit,  what about in your freezer? Is there a limit to fish in your freezer? Just curious.
2016/04/09 11:49:38
crappiefisher
 Done it many times at Pymy night fishin' Eppsyville back in the 70's - 80's. Buddy had a place walkin' dist. to the lake.
Missed wadin' that place.

happy crappy

Gonna visit his old man up there this month.
2016/04/09 11:53:50
crappiefisher
Prob. date, & can't be more than a yr. from it would be my guess.
2016/04/09 15:39:53
pikepredator2
"To catch, kill, or possess more than one day’s limit of any fish".  So anyone having a great day on the tribs catching 10, 20, or more steel head is breaking the law?
2016/04/09 16:07:03
crappiefisher
100 feet from fish entrance? Why is the cable right at it at the spillway? Anybody catchin' more than 3 trout/steel at Erie should be fined to maxxx & inpound car/truck 

crappy
2016/04/09 18:39:07
Big Tuna
Well a lot of good points,.but here.something to think about?. Charter boats on lake Erie,all the fish go into one cooler usually,  the Captain and fish mate usually add there limit to the boats catch. They do it twice a day,so the Captain and first mate double dip daily. After deep water fishing from the 70's to the mid 90's in the big pond two days a week,from June till October I never saw a warden board a charter boat,in Pa.,Ohio,or NY. Something to think about?
2016/04/09 19:05:31
crappiefisher
 It should be mandatory the PAF&BC should send the fish summary book to all that buy a lice. online. Lot ov people buy a lice. online that don't have a computer in the 1st place. The rules keep poppin' up (change), Crayfish,rods, Panfish regs, big Bass lakes............... Don't wanna hear pick one up at the local Wally World

crappy

Heck think in one state before you can marry have to kill 12 Crows is still in the books 

2016/04/09 20:16:28
opsman
This thread was just started on another site I frequent.  Funny that they would strike up a conversation about the same issue.  Just read through it if interested, and check out the "snow walleyes"!
http://www.ohiogamefishin...o-4-8-16.296160/unread

Sorry, this takes you to the first unread post.  Go to page one and read the whole chain...
2016/04/10 07:03:06
holly107
I was checked 5 times in one year one of them in ohio for safety checks. but they did check my cooler after loading my boat on trailer for fish limits. and this was in pa. they never said anything about having each persons limit in a separate cooler.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account