2016/05/16 11:25:23
crappiefisher
 The Lindy Rig was another that produced well. My son does ok with a drop shot but he prefers rippin' crank baits. Me I'll take the old snuff can any day (relaxing) 

crappy
2016/05/16 13:42:51
CAPTAIN HOOK
BTDT may I suggest small dynamite loads ! Just make sure your hands are dry wouldn't want you to drop one in the boat ! 
2016/05/17 19:07:34
slabfinder
A grappling hook w/meat
2016/05/17 19:41:03
BeenThereDoneThat.
CAPTAIN HOOK
BTDT may I suggest small dynamite loads ! Just make sure your hands are dry wouldn't want you to drop one in the boat ! 

old dog
better yet, send me your boat and tackle and i'll set you up with bocce lessons. :) 

Gee what great fellers yinz are, full of ideas and so willing to share...........  excuse me, I think I feel a tear.
Heck Captain, I thought you was going to suggest you were buying dinner at Carini's Friday evening.  I see how ya are!
2016/05/17 20:25:17
BeenThereDoneThat.
old dog
mine was a bona fide and good will offer.  rather than get frustrated i was trying to find something that you could be happy doing. :)

Bocce balls for boat and tackle, what a deal.......................  thanks buddy!
2016/05/17 21:14:05
CAPTAIN HOOK
Carini's ! Your making me hungry ,BTDT  but I won't be ordering fish. Had a mess of deep fried Walleye twice this week at home. Ahhhh.... maybe some Golden Ranch wings !
2016/05/17 22:34:01
BeenThereDoneThat.
CAPTAIN HOOK
Carini's ! Your making me hungry ,BTDT  but I won't be ordering fish. Had a mess of deep fried Walleye twice this week at home. Ahhhh.... maybe some Golden Ranch wings !

Walleye and cakes from Crappie for me this week, but Carinis stopped selling my baby backs....... Dam!! 

But I know where I can get some mighty fine Omelets for breakfast; If I could just get my butt outta bed in time!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account