2016/05/09 23:50:06
mopars0
Nice picture Captain H ...that lake has some awesome sunsets !!!
2016/05/10 00:37:14
CAPTAIN HOOK
Took home a couple of these too !

2016/05/10 04:12:04
Big Tuna
Haven't had much time to think about fishing or turkeys or ramps or morels. This work stuff sucks,I'm to old too fat too tired for this crap,.unfortunately I still need.money. Nice pics from the catchers and good stories from non catchers.lol BTDT just a helpful suggestion you have want to fish shallow, I had good luck  drifting harnesses  in shallow water, 4-8 fow. After graduating from bait,I went to hot an Tots. Pretty simple 20 pound mono 20 feet behind the boat,hang the tot over the boat get the right wiggle and get ready to pull eyes.  Wilson launch turn to the right  and head past.the big sandbar hit the cross area. I woke up early,and thought about turkeys but my greenhouses need watering and Tuesday in feeding day,why I choose this career is mind boggling, it's a buss kill for a outdoorsman like myself. Oh well have fun boys,cause I'm not.lol  Oh well ice fishing is only 9 months away. lol
2016/05/10 05:58:20
BeenThereDoneThat.
Nice pics Captain and congrats on the walleye................... !!!

Big Tuna, inquiring minds have been wondering where you were, sure sucks having to work.  Thank you for the info, greatly appreciated.

Just a little "heads up" for yinz traveling RT 58 between Greenville and Jamestown.  58 is being resurfaced along with drainage improvements. Resurfacing started Mon. at the Jamestown High School and moving toward Greenville, (just past Deer Park at the present) while the drainage work has reached the soccer fields/St. Paul's.  The paving project involves milling the surface, remixing then, mashing it all back down.

Biggest draw back til the project is completed will be the offset road surfaces which could cause ones towed vehicle to get squirrely, and go postal, without fair warning. 

Tight lines and good times.
2016/05/10 15:03:58
CAPTAIN HOOK
Big T, I use to feel your same pain for 42 years and a whole lot of O.T. on top of that ! Now it's I don't give a fudge ! Don't care what day it is, and usually not too sure ! LOL...
I got to admit , anybody that can get out and retire and would rather keep working... has some serious mental issues ! Life is way too short to worry about work.

I like that handle " Work can wait "    

BTDT this tip is for you ...... 

LOL......!  Just trying to help a fishing brother out !
2016/05/10 16:45:27
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Hahahaha... Now that's funny
2016/05/10 21:10:05
BeenThereDoneThat.
Well gee whiz, no wonder I ain't catchin walleye,  I been looking for the wrong fish.   Thank-you Captain..................

**********************************************************************************************************

CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Hahahaha... Now that's funny

NOT!!!!

2016/05/10 22:53:50
CAPTAIN HOOK
Nada tonight ! Dead calm lake with nothing going on.
Mosquitos were the only thing biting ! 

2016/05/11 13:33:20
marco
I was up yesterday w my buddy and registered.  we fish all day....3 guys 9 rods.  good chop spitting rain and not 1 legal eye....did not see any caught.  did manage some nice crappies and perch.  had a great time w registered.  He said btdt was to old to fish in the rain so he did not come.  we gave our fish to registered...so if he puts a nice pic of fish on here please give me credit.  no eyes but great friends and being on the water is enough for me!!!  I saw big tuna working out in front of his shop the other day...he did not look happy!   put the wife to work and go fishing!!!
2016/05/11 14:55:11
ATTE1
Also fished yesterday from 9:30 to 4 on the north end, Boated 10 eyes but only 4 were legal. Lots of small perch, crappie, a few cats and one nice small mouth. Good first time up this year, live 2 hrs south. Needed a little more wind, eyes liked a little faster drift that we didn't get all day. Can't get back up till next week. Hopefully put some more in the pan. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account