2016/06/28 22:41:59
Fisherlady2
Loving the pictures! Nothing better than seeing the next generation of wildlife learning the ropes!
BTDT... great quality on those shots, I think those are from a game camera? Incredible improvement in the clarity and quality in just a few years. 
2016/06/29 00:44:54
mopars0
Hey BTDT ...l's been busy and not aloud to play 😑.... Ya know honey do stuff... Remodeling done but now she needed help deciding what color carpet she wanted. Walked into store first carpet I saw, said honey bunch I really like this color she said ..... Nope I don't like I'm thinking ...OK what the heck am I here for .... Of course I said I agree dear, I like that one better .... I'm learning after 30 yrs 😜🍺🍺.... Ok so how's the fishing ?? Them's some nice pictures though , what be this call you say I might be using... Lol ... Did get yard mowed today and she told me I could take the dart out for a little ride .... So life is good !!
2016/06/29 02:29:03
slabfinder
What till them geese start sh*tting by your pond!  What great pictures!  #popcorn
2016/06/29 08:43:25
BeenThereDoneThat.
slabfinder
What till them geese start sh*tting by your pond!  What great pictures!  #popcorn

LOL............  what do you mean start????     No worry though, my back yard is 1200 feet long and I have a Weimaraner and a German Short-haired Pointer to keep them rascals at bay.

Thanks, for the flowers, Slabfinder and please feel free to join in. 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Fisherlady2
Loving the pictures! Nothing better than seeing the next generation of wildlife learning the ropes!
BTDT... great quality on those shots, I think those are from a game camera? Incredible improvement in the clarity and quality in just a few years. 

Thank you too Fisherlady and yes the pictures are taken with field cams of which I have two in operation, 24-7.   I have a inexpensive Moultrie that loves snapping pictures anytime a weed sways in the breeze and I have a higher end Bushnell that loves to lose the date/time settings.

Both take quality pictures, given their location and time of day.  The pictures above are from the Bushnell and the pictures below come from the Moultrie.

2016/06/29 09:56:03
CAPTAIN HOOK
Nice pics John...................

2016/06/29 11:28:57
workcanwait....
Well since we are posting pics heres a few from the swamp you might enjoy...WCW

2016/06/29 14:18:16
Fisherlady2

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Fisherlady2

Thank you too Fisherlady and yes the pictures are taken with field cams of which I have two in operation, 24-7.   I have a inexpensive Moultrie that loves snapping pictures anytime a weed sways in the breeze and I have a higher end Bushnell that loves to lose the date/time settings.

Both take quality pictures, given their location and time of day.  The pictures above are from the Bushnell and the pictures below come from the Moultrie.

Thanks for the comparison shots, we use security cameras to watch our chicken coops but I have often thought of adding in a game camera or two for 'candidates shots' type entertainment. Nothing much better than seeing the youngsters curiosity and wonder at the new, big world.   
2016/06/29 14:29:22
CAPTAIN HOOK
Birds of a feather ................

2016/06/29 22:18:06
workcanwait....
Poor roof...WCW

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account