2016/06/11 22:36:40
bigwilley
two weeks ago my buddy and I caught approx. 40 lbs of cats in a half an hour on the north end lots of fun for a while!
2016/06/13 06:52:55
DipseyD
Opsman...thank you so much for the heads up on Linesville.....that was where I was heading !!

Well, as far as a report........you pymy guys are crazy !!! I was hoping with the wind yesterday that most guys would stay home, but that wasn't the case (again, you guys are nuts). I don't mind 5 footers in my big boat, but I was guys out there in little bathtubs battling the 2-3's ! It was quite the sight. Seeing that gave me some good respect for the weekend warriors. I never expected Pymy would get that rough, and the 20mph winds were just relentless.

Oh BTW.....pontoon guys are the most unpredictable SOB's I have ever seen. I would take a gaggle of sail-boats over "tooners" anyway. If I am anchored and fishing, you need to go around me.....that is the law. I saw one Toon so overloaded with people I thought it was going to tip over. There must have been 8 people congregated in the back of the toon....the front had to be 4' off the water running at 45 degrees...I know this is mean, but I so wanted to see it tip over. I would have helped to pluck them out of the water.....

Also, doesn't any game wardens patrol the lake and launches ? There were guys out there with way more than 20HP.

Launched out of Snodgrass, headed out towards the channel. Took forever with the heavy WNW winds to get out. Picked up 2 decent cats off crawlers in the 8ish FOW. Nothing on fatheads. Missed a big "something" later in the day. Went through 2 trolling motor batteries, had to put the 3rd on to make it back to shore.
2016/06/13 12:25:31
perchmaster101
 Sat night off  Causeway fished for cats from 9:30pm to 12:00am , had decent luck pulled in 7 , 1 very small 10 incher , 5 mid size 18 to 20 inches under 7/8 lbs. 1 pushing maybe 10 to 12 lbs at about 23 inches, All flat heads on chicken livers. 
2016/06/13 17:20:36
fishin coyote
perchmaster,
Any pics??? i didn't think there were any flat heads in Pymy, just channels and bullheads.
Mike
2016/06/15 06:39:21
CAPTAIN HOOK
Past Shenango River Flathead, caught, photo'd , and released. Never caught any at Pymy don't know if they are there or not.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account