2016/03/31 20:09:34
BeenThereDoneThat.

Shenango River Lake5 hrs · 

The Clark, Mahaney, and Shenango Recreation Areas officially open for the 2016 season tomorrow, April 1. The public docks are in at all three areas, and the day-use restrooms will be opened at Mahaney and Shenango. The Clark restroom will open once the well and water lines are up and running.

Taken from the Shenango River Face Book Page.
2016/03/31 22:35:45
CAPTAIN HOOK
Thank you for some nice news.... it's show time ! Well.... soon as Pymy goes dead.
2016/03/31 22:45:45
BeenThereDoneThat.
I don't know about Pymie being dead but with my catching, I'm beginning to wonder about me!!!
2016/04/03 00:02:06
ZelieSam
What the hell?  I looked in my email and I didn't see my invite.  Then again... I'm pretty sure yesterday qualified as "hurricane strength wind" and today it **** SNOWED.  Rain check!
2016/04/03 07:50:36
BeenThereDoneThat.
Weather ain't looking good for no rides on the Shenango buddy, at least not til next week.  Temps. ain't gonna be pretty and the wind doesn't plan to play well with others.  I'm wondering how it is, when the weather forecast calls for super suck weather conditions, the weather dudes are always right????  

Last report I saw on the Facebook page (03/30/16(must have shut down til summer)) said water temp. was at 50 and they put the plug back in the bottom of the lake cause it was full.

We will just have to abide the time, you continue with your boat project and I'll keep working with the door to nowhere.  I just hope when I do get it open, there ain't a rabbit wearing a dam hat, sitting there!

I'm late..... for a very important date, gotta git!!
2016/04/08 09:40:57
chauncy
Fished one day last week with my older brother. We took home 15 of these.

2016/04/08 12:31:39
BeenThereDoneThat.
Good deal Chauncy and congratulations, next week looking good for us fair weather anglers so, I hope to be on Shenango.  Might even invite that guy calls himself Zelie Sam.   This time I hope he remembers to bring a coat...... and shares the "I'll buy the bait" bucket this time.   Just kidding Sam... ya really don't have to wear a coat.

Good times. 

2016/04/08 12:57:50
outasync
I'm hoping to make it to shenango myself for a day or 2 next week.
2016/04/08 14:16:42
ZelieSam
You don't use bait anyway, you big fibber.  And of course the first "nice" day this week I'll be in Florida.  Though hopefully catching enough spanish mackerel to sink the pier.  When I get back though... ARTHUR TIME!
2016/04/12 20:30:05
CAPTAIN HOOK
Great news I'm hearing ......no more launching fees at Shenango ......FREE ! about time.....

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account