2017/02/14 22:10:39
mr.crappie
I actually tried it a second time cuz I was convinced that the first package was spoiled. Threw it out as soon as I got it opened. Still hard to believe that those guys actually liked it. I seen stuff on that Andrew Zimmern show that I would try first.But that aged raw fish & aged cheese got to go.Oops now I got to go.   sam
2017/02/15 11:54:55
eyesandgillz
How about the cheese with maggots?  Lunch and bait, all in one....
2017/02/15 12:36:07
Big Tuna
I've eaten some weird stuff. Squid, octopus, conch salad ( raw cooked in Lime or lemon juice). As for wild game boar,gator,beaver,coon,wood chuck. Of course I still eat squirrels a couple times a year.lol tree rat as the wife calls them.lol. As for bait I've nibbled at cubed Velveeta cheese out of the cooler and peeled fresh live shrimp out of the bait well and added hot sauce or soy sauce in Florida fishing for sea trout,it was the captain's favorite,fresh sushi. About the weirdest stuff was my grandfather loved tripe cooked in a watery tomato broth. I tasted it but passed after that,that was probably 50 years ago. I saw it for sale at of all places the Wal-Mart.lol
2017/02/15 15:00:43
CAPTAIN HOOK
Pig eared pie anyone ?  (souse cooked in pie crust ) I passed ! lol.....
2017/02/27 22:37:41
looch325
smoked alewife in Maine.

goat brain w/lemon at greek cookout

paid a drunk fisherman $20 at the Fallston wall(New Brighton dam) to eat the rest of my rancid chicken livers. We were night fishing for  flatheads for a good 5-6 hours and they sat out in sun on a picnic table that day for at least 6 hours(dog days of summer) when he swallowed them whole like (slimy) pills with his beer. This was 20+ years ago and I've never seen that guy again....
2017/03/01 11:49:28
D-nymph
CAPTAIN HOOK
lol......I seen guys eating those pickled Quail eggs , never had any or Alligator yet .   

Pickled quail eggs aren't bad I've never seen them in PA, only the south.  They are a little bit hard to get down though.  Like, kind of chalky & they require some beer to chase.

Alligator is good.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account