2017/02/12 01:57:42
Eman89so
In eating dinner. Thanks guys
2017/02/12 11:00:28
eyesandgillz
I have had mtn oysters in denver....and I ate bait all the time while living in Texas. Used live shrimp a lot and didn't take much to grill that up after a long day of not catching. Also caught and used whiting for bait for redfish and those were tasty, like panfish.
2017/02/12 17:13:32
CAPTAIN HOOK
Man....you guys are crazy ! lol......I seen guys eating those pickled Quail eggs , never had any or Alligator yet . Buddy use to make Pickled Carp...never got to try it.    
2017/02/12 17:23:42
pikepredator2
When stationed in South Korea during the mid-70s about 20 of us took a bus trip to Pusan with our Korean girlfriends.  It's a port city, we were all on the beach and the tide was going out and my girl flipped a rock over, took a huge sea slug off of it, dipped it in hot sauce, and popped it in my mouth.  Ate a lot of octopus in Italy last October.  Always have squid sauce in the freezer to serve over vermicelli.    
2017/02/13 07:36:19
DarDys
At a wild game dinner I've had rack-of-coon and mountain lion.

Gator is good.

Conch spine is weird, but a lemon cooked conch salad is great.
2017/02/13 16:33:46
roygpa
Ate a live crawfish on a bet. Held onto the claws, crushed the body then the claws and down she went.
2017/02/13 20:32:18
mr.crappie
When I was a lot younger I would watch some older guys at Penn Rod & Gun Club argue over who would get the last of their favorite sandwiches which was Limburger Cheese & Onion on Rye Bread. I decided I would Man up & try one. My Bad. I actually threw mine out because I couldn't believe that anything could smell that bad. No need to tell you who took a beat'n, that night. I still haven't got the nerve to try again. Ah the good old days.   sam
2017/02/13 23:52:55
BeenThereDoneThat.
Sam that brought back some unfond memories. Attended a meeting at which a lunch was served. As expected there included rolls on which I spread, a large smathering of butter.

I didn't hesitate one second making the first bite of roll airborne.

I could taste that limburger cheese for two days.
2017/02/14 12:45:20
Walleye jigs
My stepdad ate that cheese too! I use to beg my mother to call and warn me so I wouldn't stop by that day! That smell was like getting hit in the face with a hammer, a really big one! A friend a I came up with this totally STUPID idea once and made cat fish bait with chicken, Limburger cheese and I forget what else. Put it in a jar in the sun for a couple of days. Went fishing but when we opened that jar there was NO fishing! We got so sick and threw up several times never wet a line. That dam jar by all rights should have exploded!
2017/02/14 14:45:24
CAPTAIN HOOK
Don't ever toss Limburger cheese in a fire or a hot area! Smells like a backed up sewer for days. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account