2017/02/11 19:01:47
CAPTAIN HOOK
Just wondering what's the strangest thing you or you have seen someone eat ?
I'm sure booze might be involved in some taste testing......lol 

I seen a guy eat a night crawler on a bet once!
I ate Musk Rat at a game dinner (oily and strong fishy tasting ) not good.
2017/02/11 19:24:44
Walleye jigs
Pickled rattlesnake, till I was told what it was! I too have had muskrat, mealworms and bird eggs. Don't ask!
2017/02/11 19:45:03
JRSR
Muskrat , raccoon, beaver - all cooked on an open fire while skipping school to run a trapline.
Also did the nightcrawler on a bet. $5 - during lunch at work. Best part about it was the fattest lady in the room couldn't finish her lunch that day - that never happened previously. lol
2017/02/11 19:57:03
solitario lupo
Saw my cousin eat a worm once on a bet sucked it down like a champ. The funny one was my old man used to use the powerbait with the glitter in it and I never new how the glitter gets there but it's always on his lips haha.
2017/02/11 19:58:40
The Ref
Mealworms and some kind of grub on a drunken fishing trip. When we were kids we fished the carp pay lakes and we would eat the dough ball we made.
2017/02/11 20:33:26
crappiefisher
 eY"ve eAt'n live crawlers, live goldfish & minnows poison ivy worm from Mezcow is alwayze a treat.
crappy
2017/02/11 20:38:38
BeenThereDoneThat.
What the heck ya suppose to do?

I paid for the fish bait and I ain't just gonna throw it away if I ain't catchin fish..... which I usually don't.

Just hold your nose and this is one time ya do not chew. E'cept the nose thingy don't work so good with two day old dead minners and crawlers.
2017/02/11 20:55:48
Earthworms & Crawlers not too bad if ya just swallow them down.  Same with goldfish.  Have done both for a few bux when younger.  Still will do it once in awhile to freak out/entertain kids.  
2017/02/11 21:02:13
crappiefisher
This lAnd jAger i aTe a couple hrs. ago is talkin' back. dOn't try aLwife!! Mezcow at camp is just about there  Ate this big room i found in the wood once=== toilet for more than a few days
2017/02/11 21:51:14
mr.crappie
 We would pull the tail off of a live crayfish,then peel it & eat it raw. tasted like cocktail shrimp. Funniest thing was when I went to G. E. & asked the butcher if they had any MT. Oysters & when he asked me what they were 2 women behind me abruptly left when I explained what they were. btw he said that I could get them in the strip district in Pitts.    sam

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account