2017/06/01 22:48:01
mopars0
Yeah BTDT .... the wind was blowing right down the lake for sure .. have spent many windy days on that lake but today had to rank right up in the Top 5 windy days. 👍 Probably willn't get back out for another week or so... we are heading to the Pocono Nascar Race in a week. Leaving a week from tomorrow morning ... got friends from Brazil that we meet every year at a Nascar race. This year he wanted to go to Pocono. We will meet them there and they will come back with us for a few days and then they will fly back to Brazil.... we have done this for years now met them st s race years ago . Well good luck at which ever lake you decide to go to bud
2017/06/05 08:14:43
psu_fish
Caught a boatload of 6 to 8 inch crappies everywhere I pulled up on Saturday. Lots of boat traffic on the lake as well. Seen good number of boats trolling, didn't see much catching though.
2017/06/05 18:03:24
BeenThereDoneThat.
psu, good to hear you caught a bunch of fish.

Even better, where you caught the fish.

Wilhelm is making her way back as evidenced not only by the quantity of fish being caught but by the quality, along with the number of anglers once again fishing her waters.

Now for the question: Should limits be imposed?
2017/06/05 21:06:06
psu_fish
Yes I think so. I'd never keep sub 10 inch crappies
2017/06/05 21:17:02
mopars0
A few Crappie we bought home the other day was 10" , several 7-8" went back in ... it is coming back , I got a nice Muskie last year only 30" grandson got a nice eye last year 26" ... 6 pounds but that the nicest one .. didn't clean up on them .... had a few nice bags of fish though to keep me over winter but all out now 😜... I did see on Lake Wilhelm Marina & Snack Shop website a young man got a 25 1/2 " walleye , Almost 6 pound walleye today I believe .... congrats to him ... good luck guys !!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account