2017/11/30 09:37:17
Walleye jigs
Whatever you do Don't Break My New Pole!
2017/11/30 09:47:51
BeenThereDoneThat.
Walleye jigs

Shhhhh, I didn't say anything about the package arriving, told the better half I got a email that read; "Dear Mrs. BTDT, sorry to inform you but due to heavy demand, the items you ordered are no longer available."  Please contact us if we may assist you with placing another order for your brother in law.  Thank you, The Management.
2017/11/30 09:57:06
Walleye jigs
You do that understand the term Blackmail? If I don't get my pole I'll call Mrs. B.T!
2017/11/30 14:28:03
mopars0
Walleye jigs
You do that understand the term Blackmail? If I don't get my pole I'll call Mrs. B.T!
. Now that is funny .... sorry BTDT 😜👍
2017/11/30 14:30:33
psu_fish
Walleye jigs

C'mon jigs....don't be so overbearing. I'm sure BTDT will take great care of that St. Croix rod
2017/11/30 18:58:06
BeenThereDoneThat.
mopars0
Walleye jigs

psu_fish
Walleye jigs

C'mon jigs....don't be so overbearing. I'm sure BTDT will take great care of that St. Croix rod

Dang, with friends like yinz, who needs enemy's???   I don't know if I can bear much more of this cruelty.  Tomorrow I think I'm going to go sit in the woods with a real gun in my hands, even if I still haven't found the bullets.  Unless it's cold and not, to early in the afternoon.
2017/12/01 09:16:32
psu_fish
Better get a good nights rest BTDT, you don't want to be on stand and bearly awake
2017/12/01 10:03:16
JM2
BeenThereDoneThat.
mopars0
Walleye jigs

psu_fish
Walleye jigs

Dang, with friends like yinz, who needs enemy's???   I don't know if I can bear much more of this cruelty.  Tomorrow I think I'm going to go sit in the woods with a real gun in my hands, even if I still haven't found the bullets.  Unless it's cold and not, to early in the afternoon.

Why don't you tell pensfan where you will be hunting, may be he'll stop by and introduce himself and tell you what he thinks of you.
2017/12/01 10:07:42
BeenThereDoneThat.
I hear ya PSU and thanks.

So dang foggy this morning I could bearly see causing me to lose my bearing but eventually, I made it to my high rise ground blind.   Fog is finally lifting over the fields but has bearly cleared back into the woods.   Exciting to be in my blind this morning, next time I must remember, to bring my gun.

JM2 I think that would have been right neighborly of me, wished I'd a thought of that.  Maybe next time, thanks for the suggestion.
2017/12/01 10:16:43
Walleye jigs
Went this morning to feed my cats had four standing 20' from the porch, two inside my garden fence and as I started over to close the gate one came out the side door of the garage, which I had left open the night before by accident. Oh forgot to mention these were all doe!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account