2017/11/29 19:50:08
pensfan1
Whatev dude. Its all BS. I know , your right and the world's wrong. Typical. Like I said. #sad ... I > u.

And ya old dog you don't scare me...
2017/11/29 19:57:24
BeenThereDoneThat.
pensfan1
Whatev dude. Its all BS. I know , your right and the world's wrong. Typical. Like I said. #sad ... I > u.

Forgot to tell ya tough guy, I look forward to making your acquaintance and remember, it will be a "green" Fish Hawk... jussayin'.

2017/11/29 19:58:25
pensfan1
You got it old man....
2017/11/29 21:38:24
BeenThereDoneThat.
That's Mr. Oldman to you....😿

BTW... you completed that list of names this bad Oldman chased from the forum? 👴
2017/11/30 08:25:59
psu_fish
The bearing of this thread turned south fast
2017/11/30 08:35:32
Walleye jigs
I agree! Seems some people have NO sense of humor! I for one enjoy B.Ts post! Plus agree with a lot of them! All people have to do if they don't want to read someones post is push the BLOCK button! I have. These forums are for entertainment not education! Just like tv, if you don't like what's on change the dam channel! Honest, it's not hard!
2017/11/30 08:40:30
bassackwards
pensfan1

And ya old dog you don't scare me...

You sounds like a spoiled liberal punk kid. You give hollow threats to everyone you disagree with on-line ? It sounds like you are trying to be tough because you have a small d***. Maybe you can get your dad to beat people up at the boat launch too ?  #SLPK. 
2017/11/30 09:17:37
psu_fish
pensfan1 be like...

2017/11/30 09:27:57
BeenThereDoneThat.
psu_fish
The bearing of this thread turned south fast

Dam, why didn't I think of that one.  lmao

Jigs, flattery will get you........ everywhere.  lol   I think you know I don't look for trouble nor do I run from it.  Never shied from the ring of big trucks although it wasn't a ring per se, more square, and I always learned something..... uhhh well maybe, I din't?  Anyways thanks for the flowers driver, appreciate it.

Bassackwards your handle piszes me off....... 'cause I didn't think of it first! 

Take care and now I shall heed the advice of PSU and bear the burden of getting this stupid thread back on track.  But only if yinz can bear my post, after post, after post.  I know, I know..... it ain't easy, I can bearly stand myself!!! 
2017/11/30 09:31:48
BeenThereDoneThat.
psu_fish
pensfan1 be like...

NOW!!!!!!   CUT THAT OUT...........  I can bearly keep from laughing 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account