2017/11/25 12:07:54
chauncy
Why do I keep torturing myself opening up these threads.
2017/11/25 22:50:48
BeenThereDoneThat.
I hear what you're saying Ken, sometimes I can barely stand it myself.  Just bare in mind, better days are coming, won't be long til we're on the ice.  I can barely wait!

2017/11/26 12:13:38
chauncy
Did it again.

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2017/11/26 21:05:13
mopars0
BeenThereDoneThat.
I hear what you're saying Ken, sometimes I can barely stand it myself.  Just bare in mind, better days are coming, won't be long til we're on the ice.  I can barely wait!

. But BTDT .... man I can’t ice skate ... now what .... 😂😂😂😂😂
2017/11/26 23:17:14
BeenThereDoneThat.
Bare with me buddy. Might not have ya ice skating but, we wouldn't have ya on the ice barefoot either.
2017/11/27 15:59:33
BeenThereDoneThat.
chauncy
Did it again.

Ken that's funny I can bearly keep from LMAO.... 

I have exciting news and I can bearly contain myself so bear with me on this one.  Earlier today I was walking by the man cave and I noticed a piece of printer paper laying on the floor.  Now bear in mind, such a situation wouldn't be so attention getting but I thought I barely heard something calling my name.  Not to worry, I been hearing voices in my head for a long time.  Anyways I picked the paper from the floor and when I saw the other side, why I could barely keep from hollering at the top of my lungs!!  It was great, a receipt from FishUSA for an order I didn't place. Yep, I could barely believe my eyes, it was a receipt for a new PS70ULF2 St Croix fishing rod and a Shimano Spirex 1000 FG fishing reel with QuickFire and it's being shipped to my house.  How great is that and now I can bearly wait til Christmas.   "Here Come's Santa Clause... Here Comes Santa Clause". 
2017/11/28 08:42:17
BeenThereDoneThat.

Bearly containing myself,  wife asked me this morning if I'd seen a receipt on the printer aaaaand of course I said "why, nooo dear" as I barely kept from leaping in the air.  "Well" said the wife, "you need to check the printer or the computer, I ordered something and the receipt must not have printed".  "Certainly" I said, "I'll get on it right now, what might I be looking for"?  Bearly able to keep from laughing herself she said, "my sister asked me to order a Christmas gift for her, your brother in law wants to take up fishing.  Now give me the receipt"!!!  

No...... really, it's true, I have cabin fever and I can barely help myself.  HONEST!!
2017/11/28 15:06:21
pensfan1
chauncy
Why do I keep torturing myself opening up these threads.

You mean you don't enjoy reading someone talk to themselves... post after post after post ????
2017/11/28 15:32:53
DarDys
It is warm enough in SCPA to almost be hunting bare.
2017/11/28 19:05:38
BeenThereDoneThat.
pensfan1

You mean you don't enjoy reading someone talk to themselves... post after post after post ????

[/quote

Seems to work for you ratchet jaw, otherwise, how do yo know it's post after post after post?

Thanks for the support flipper lip and don't forget to "like me" or "subscribe" on those other forums you troll. 👍

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account